Mum Trio

Mitsuki PoV

It's been two months since I've talked to Katsuki. I'm not surprised, Katsuki isn't the most social person in the world. I'm meant to be going to lunch with Inko and Rei. I get dressed in a skin tight red dress, that's stops mid thigh, with a deep V-neck. We were going to a four star restaurant, I wanted to look nice for them ah um I mean it. I check the time, and Masura shouldn't be home until five, so I will have plenty of time with them. I message them in the group chat that I will be on my way to Inko's then to Rei's.

When I get to her flat door, I knock and wait for her to open it. When she does, my mouth just drops. She was wearing a floor length dark purple dress, with off the shoulder sleeves. The dress did wonders for her wider stature. She giggles at my reaction, and I just turn my head blushing. I let out a slight huff, before looking at the woman in front of me.

"Shall we go pick up Rei, Mitty?" She asks.

"Yes we shall." I say with a little giggle at her choice of words.

I walk her to the car, opening the passenger door for her, before getting in my side of the car. I drive us to the hospital that Rei is in. We walk to the front desk, and told them that we had already got permission in advance to go out for lunch today. We walk up to her room, and knock on her door. When she opens the door, my breath got caught in my throat.

She stood there in a long dark blue dress, with a slit down the side showing off her long legs. I could feel my face heat up at the sight of the woman dressed up. She did a little cough, and brought us out of our thoughts. I turn my face to try and hide my blush from the woman in front of me. I take a deep breathe, and it calms my cheeks down. It seems like I'm doing that a lot lately.

I stick my arms out for both women, and they gladly take it. We walk out the hospital, and to the car. I opened the back door for Rei, while Inko got in the passenger again. I got back in the drivers side, and drive us to the restaurant. We keep a constant conversation on nothing in particular, until we get to the restaurant. We all get out the car, and walk inside the restaurant. I walk towards the front desk, and tell them about my reservation under the name Bakugo.

While I wait for him to look it up in the system, I look behind me to the women I brought along. They were holding hands, with Inko leaning her head on Rei. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I turn around, and look at the guy. He nods, and tells us to follow him. I motion for them to come, and we walk to our three chaired table against the wall.

We look through our menus and waited for the waiter to come take our order. Once we give our orders, we wait for our drinks. I'm going to need some alcohol to get me through the conversation that we are meant to have here. I didn't take them to this fancy restaurant for no reason. When I'm given my wine, I take a big mouthful of it before putting my glass back down.

"Ok so we should probably get down to business." I say.

"I suppose that would be a good idea." Rei responded.

"There are so many things to talk about. Our kids, your husbands, our relationship." Inko pipes in.

"I know, that's why were doing it over lunch. Ok firstly, husband talk." I say.

"Well I'm divorced, Rei is nearly finished, and your still married." Inko speaks.

"Yea about that, I'm going to ask Masura for a divorce tonight. It's been a long time coming. I mean he's been sleeping with random women every time we go abroad for work." I say with a sad undertone.

I may be getting a divorce, but I did really love him at some point. He is still my husband after all, but I don't love him anymore. He has been such a douche to me for so long. He wasn't like this for most of our marriage, but when his mother died a few years back, he changed. He wasn't affectionate to me at all. We went to work, and he would go on unnecessary trips just to be able to sleep with some of the other models I work with.

I work at his agency, so I'm going to have to change. That should be easy. I'm very recognisable in the modelling world. I could even try staring in a film. I have been getting requests for a while to get me in a film, because of how youthful my quirk makes me look. I'll have to look into that. That's not important right now. I need to focus on having a nice dinner with my beautiful girlfriends.

"Well I guess we will all be divorced women soon. How ironic is this? Three women all divorced with at least one kid the same age, dating each other." Inko tries to brighten my mood.

"Ok look here's our food." Rei says.

We all look at the waiter holding three plates of food. He places them on the table, and we thank him. We start to eat our food, and change our topic to a more light hearted topic. Our kids. We laugh about how we are all women dating, and the fact that our kids are all not straight either. Mine gay, Inko's bi, and Rei's pan.

We finish our food, and pay the bill. The other two were trying to object, but my financial position is so much better than theirs. Exiting the restaurant hand in hand, to the car. At the restaurant, we had conformed that we were going to tell our kids about our relationship tomorrow, at a reunion meal. That is going to be interesting.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Omfg were at 50k reads. This book has gotten way more attention than I thought it would. Thankyou kittens for reading this book. We are in the home stretch now. I say that, I could come up with another traumatic experience for these people, but who knows. I did have an end goal, but a lot of things has changed. I didn't even plan on making the Todoroki family remotely important, but here we are.

Even though lockdown is starting to be lifted in some countries (including mine), please be safe. No matter how hard we try, I feel like a second wave is inevitable. Just remember to be aware of your surrounds, and the people around you.

STAY SAFE! STAY BEAUTIFUL!

~Jean