That Was Close

Katsuki's PoV

We were all in what depression called a common room. Everyone wanted to do a room tour. I only came because I wanted to see what Eijiro has done with his. I usually don't care for these things, but when Eijiro is involved, my whole mindset changes. I tap my foot, waiting for someone to say something. Finally, Mina does. Yea I know their names, but it's funny to see their reactions to my mock-names.

We see every ones on the first floor, and are halfway threw the second floor when my watch goes off. Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me. I give them all a scowl before saying that it is half past eight, meaning that I'm going to sleep. Everyone gives me weird looks, and I leave the room I'm in. I go to the lift and go to press the arrow, but someone presses it before me.

I look up to see that it was my boyfriend. I smile at him slightly and, place my hand in his. We weren't keeping our relationship a secret, but we didn't go out of our way to tell everyone we were together. We thought that was unnecessary. We go inside quietly, and the doors close. I lean my head on the males shoulder. He clicks the button that said three, and we patiently waited.

"Eijiro, could I go to your room?" I asked him.

"Why would you wanna do that?" He questions.

"Because I only did the shitty room tours so I could see yours, and we didn't even get that far." I spoke.

"I mean if you want to. Mine is a different to everyone else's though." He replied.

I only hum to show that I was listening. I didn't feel like I needed to say anything. The doors slide open with a ping, and a lady saying 'Caution, doors opening'. We left the lift, and go to his room. He seemed scared to show me. He unlocks his door. I wasn't even aware that these doors could be locked. Wait I didn't get a key. Was his the only door that locked. Maybe they knew he was trans.

He soon opened the door, and walked in. I go in after him. He moves to the side so I could see the whole room. Fuck it wasn't even a room, it was a flat. I look around at the room. I can feel my mouth slightly drop, while looking at everything. I can't believe that he got a whole flat to himself. I'm so never going to my room ever again. I live here now.

"I told you my room was different." He said.

"This isn't a room, it's a fucking flat." I say.

He giggles at my statement. Damn, I will never get over how cute he sounds when he laughs. Wait, I already decided that I was going to live here now, but he doesn't. Maybe I should tell him. Nah, I'll just hang out here and just not leave. Then an idea pops up in my head. I don't know if he's ready or not, but I sure as hell was going to go threw with my plan.

I smirk as I look at my seemingly clueless boyfriend. I slowly take a few steps towards him, and lick my lips in the process. I put my hand around his waist, and look at his lips, then back at his eyes. His eyes were also staring into mine. His hands makes their way to my cheeks, and I lean into them. I go onto my tippy-toes, and kiss him. Why did he have to be taller than me.

I pull him closer to me. I lick his bottom lip for access, and getting one. I slowly move my hands from around his waist, and stroke his stomach. I start to push him, so we would move, not braking the kiss for a second. He moves hands from my face to my neck, trying to pull me closer. We eventually got to a door. He removes his hand from my neck, and opens the door.

We go inside, and I push him on the bed. I stop to look at him for a second, and damn was that a good choice. He is hot as fuck. I smile slightly, and climb on top of him. I continue our kiss, and gently run my hands down his chest. I get to the bottom of his top, I lift it up. I look at him in the eyes to ask if will take it off the rest of the way. His face grew red. That's when I realise what I had done.

Yea I wanted to fuck him so bad, but we had only been with each other for just over a week. I don't want him to think I'm only with him for his body. I definitely need to slow down. I sit up, and get off of him. I sit on the bed next to him. He sits up causing his top to go back down. He comes up next to me, and leans his head on my shoulder. I didn't look at him, too afraid that he is going to hate me now.

"I want you to know that I'm happy you stopped." He said with a tinge of happiness.

"I could tell that you didn't want it. I wasn't going to force you to do something you're not ready for." I reply.

"It's not that I didn't want it, it's that I'm not ready for yet. I want you, but I don't like my body." He retorted.

I breathe a breath of relief. I mean, I'm not happy that he doesn't like how he looks, but that he doesn't hate me for pushing him. I put my had around his waist, and kiss the top of his head before leaning my head of his. We sit there for awhile. You know what, I'm just going to ask him if I can stay. There is no harm in that, the worst thing that could happen is he says no.

"Eijiro, can I stay the night here instead of my room?" I ask nervous.

"Yea that's fine, just I would advise that you go change into some pj's first." He says.

I remove my arm from him, and got to my room. I put on a long T-shirt, and some shorts. I walk to his room. I walk into his 'flat', and knock on his bedroom door. I didn't want to walk in, and him be naked or something. He opens the door, and see that he has a bigger chest. Maybe he can't wear a thing that flattens his chest to bed. I walk in. He leaves the room, and says he's locking the door. I get into his bed, and wait for him to come back. When he does, I cuddle him and fall asleep. I wasn't kidding when I said I went to bed at half eight. I just hope that he got some.