Spawn Of Hell

~Time Skip~

Katsuki's PoV

I awoke at five o'clock like I did on every Tuesday, and got ready for work. I put on a red suit with a back shirt, not doing the top two buttons up. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. When the food was ready, I put it on a plate, and placed it on the table. I sat down and ate it all. By now it was seven o'clock, and it was time to wake the other two.

I walked into the room with stickers all over it, and sat on the side of the bed. I gently shook the little girl from her sleep, waking her. He scrunched her face up, and proceeded to rub her eyes. When her red eyes opened, I gave her a giant smile, before I started to tickle her. Her loud squeals resonated around the room, shouting for me to stop.

With a small laugh of my own, I picked my little girl up from her bed, and placed her on my hip. I brought her to my room, and placed her on my bed. She quickly made her way over to the other person on the bed, shaking him with all her might. He quickly sat up, scared awake from his slumber, and looked around the room.

We both laughed at his reaction. He soon slumped when he realised it was only us two. I told him breakfast was made, and to come down when he was dressed. I then picked my princess back up, and took her downstairs, towards the kitchen. I put her in her booster seat, placing the food in front of her to eat. She immediately started to dig in.

I smiled at my baby, and then started to make food for her lunch at pre school, and the I put in her little bag. When she was done eating, I picked her up, and took her back to her room. I changed her into a baby blue dress and some grey leggings. When she's change I pick up her hairbrush, and she immediately ran out the room.

I let out a deep sigh, as I go to find her. I first look in my bedroom, but she's not there. I go downstairs and check the living room, but she's not their either. I go into the Kitchen to ask Ei if he knows where she would hide, to find her cuddling up to Ei, begging him not to let daddy brush her hair. He was silently laughing to himself, stroking her hair in an attempt to 'calm' her.

I put my finger up to my lip, to signify Ei to be quiet, and then pick the little rascal up. She screams, and flings her arms around, screaming the house down. I take her to the living room, and place her in my lap, wrapping my legs around her. This has happened too many times for me to just place her there.

I start to brush her brown hair, with her sitting there pouting the whole time with her arms folded. When I'm done, I take one of the bobble that I always have around my wrist, and tie her hair into a ponytail. I pick her up, and take her over to her box. I placed her down, and she rummaged through it. She eventually decided on one, and pulled out a white bow that has a light blue drip affect. I place in her hair.

I take her hand, and we walk to the door. I tell her to put her white shoes on, and I slip on my black ones. I walk her to school, and greet her teacher. I wave her goodbye, and walk to work. I worked at my own agency, and Ei obviously worked at his own. He had taken over Fatgum's with Tamaki when Fatgum retired a few years ago.

Today was the big meeting between all the agencies in this area, hence the suit. I did a little paperwork, before leaving for the restaurant it would be held at. We called it a meeting so we could all attend if we were working, but really it was just a reunion we hold every two years so we keep in contact. It's also good for keeping connections with the other agencies.

When I got there, most nearly everyone was already here. I turned up ten minuets early and yet it feels like I'm late. We always book the whole restaurant out, so I just walk up to the makeshift giant table. I ordered some food and talked to everyone there. I was sat next to Ei, and Denks was on the other side.

"So Dunce, are you and Tape gonna have a kid?" I ask him.

His face seemed to light up when I said that, and he went off on a rant about him and Hanta, and their plans. I nearly immediately zone out, but then he brought Shoto into the conversation.

"Hey Shoto, are you and Tenya gonna get married?" He asked.

Shoto nodded his head and nudged Tenya beside him, who was busy talking to Izuku. He gave a questioning look before showing us the ring that was on his hand. Now they're talking about the proposal, great. I look over to Ei, to see that he is talking to Atsuko and Mina. They were talking about their kids. I looked over at Hitoshi who was directly in front of me, and we both had the same bored look.

I smirked at this, and started to talk to him about him and his boyfriends. Hitoshi doesn't really like talking about anything but cats usually, but sometimes there is a random topic that will spark his attention like leather. I have no idea why, but he is so passionate about his hatred towards leather, which I found ironic with his goth persona.

Neito soon joined in, seemed we were talking about his favourite topic, him. Tetsu who was sat next to him, also joined in as he talked about how much he loved the other two. I was about to comment on how stupid Testu looks when he talks about his boyfriends with stars in his eyes, when my phone started to ring.

I pulled it out, and I was about to put it on silent when I read who was ringing me. My eyes widened at the contact, and I started to slap Ei on the arm, while I picked up the phone call. He looked at me confused, and I told him our daughters teacher was ringing us.

I was talking to her, when she said that her quirk has shown. I told Ei I would be back in a second. They said that she was just drawing, when her skin started to radiate black, and blood ran from her eyes. A black horn grew from her head, and two fangs. She said that she was levitating above the ground, and that she had turned into some demon creature.

I told her that we would be on our way, and I dragged Ei out of the meeting with me, telling everyone that we got a call from school, and that we needed to go. They understood, and we got into Ei's car, and drove to the school. As soon as we got there, the grass around the area had died, and the brick building was decaying. We saw that everyone was outside.

Many of the kids were covered in blood and injured. There were ambulances already at the scene, and more on the way. All the children were crying. The preschool was attached to the primary school, so there were children all up to the age of ten crying and in pain from injuries they had gained for reasons they didn't know.

We charged up to the teacher that was on the phone where my little girl was, and with a shaky finger, she pointed to the building. Without a second thought, a ran in, trying to find her. When I got to her classroom, I was met with what I could only assume was her.

Her skin had started to crack, and reveal a black underlayer. I walked up to her, and tried to talk to her, but she only released a deathly screech. More people were called onto the scene, and one brought some quirk cancelling cuffs. I tried to put them on her but when I tried to touch her, her skin burnt my skin, it was just so hot.

Tears started to fall from my eyes at the sight of my baby girl. I didn't know how to help her. I had saved countless other people, but I couldn't save my own daughter. Ei took the cuffs from me, and hardened his skin. He tried to put them on. Even though it burned, he pushed through and put them on.

She immediately fell to the floor, and I ran to catch her. The horn on her head sunk back in, the blood from her eyes stop dripping, and her cracked skin healed. She also was cooling down. I sat on the floor, and just held the girl to my chest. Ei came up behind me, and joined the hug. This was something we never thought would happen when we adopted her four years ago from that villain raid.

We took her unconscious body to the hospital, and they found her quirk out. The horrified look he gave us I could never forget. He told us that it was called the spawn of hell, and only appeared in one other person, that was now dead. I took a deep breathe and looked at Ei. I didn't know what to do.

We decided to just take her home, and we would deal with the rest there. I was always told their was no right or wrong ways to be a parent, but I'm starting to doubt that.

When we got home, we put her in bed, and just sat in the chairs we had in there, staring at our little girl. What was the right thing to do?

~End