It's Just Work

Denki's PoV

I walk over to the man and as soon as I sit down on the bed, he touches my thigh. I feel so disgusting, but I have to act like I like it other wise sir would be furious that I didn't give one of the client a good time. I smile at the man before asking for his name so I know what to fake moan when it comes to it. Luckily he did the classic, well my name is blank, but you can call me daddy.

I only giggle at his statement. This guy doesn't seem like the type of person to go really rough with me. I hope I'm right. I turn towards him before touching his hand bringing it further up my thigh. He smirks before grabbing my waist and sitting me on his lap. I "instinctively" put my arms around his neck. I look deep in his eyes, before leaning in for a kiss. Oh how I wish this was Sero.

I may at school obsess over Shinso, but that is only so that I could lead them away from thinking I liked Sero. That clearly was a bad idea. I didn't realise he liked me back, and now I've got to explain it all to Sero. At least I wish I could, but then he would actually think that I can date him, but I can't. Sir would definitely find out.

I kiss daddy and make it seem like I never wanted it to end. I move my head to the left to try and deepen the kiss. He wasn't asking for an entrance, so I just opened my mouth hoping he would take the hint. He did and stuck his tongue in my mouth. We made out for a while, before I got bored. I might hate doing this, but I've done it so often that if something lasts so long I get bored.

I move my hands from around his neck, and to his button up shirt. I start to undo it, while maintaining the make out session. Finally I get it off, and lead my hand down to his trousers. I start by undoing his belt, before taking them off completely. I part from the kiss to pretend like I was checking daddies body out. It actually wasn't to bad for his age.

I look at him with lust in my eyes. I lean my head down, and take of his pants. It isn't the best I've seen. I wonder how big Sero's is. That thought made me drool, but it did help with my act. I lick my palm, before placing it on his shaft and move it up and down. After I felt that I had done enough of that, I took it in my mouth and started to suck him off. I gave fake moans every now and then giving him pleasure.

He grabbed the back of my head, and tried to push my head so it would go faster. I continue to moan on his dick, before he cums in my mouth. I take my mouth off of it, to look him in the eyes. I make sure he is looking at me before swallowing it as seductively as I can make it. He seems to think it was, so I call that a win. Obviously he wouldn't be satisfied with just a blowjob with how much he paid for me.

I look at him once more, before I start to remove my items of clothing. Once I was completely naked, I sucked on my fingers. I put two digits in my ass, as it didn't do anything for me to just do one anymore. I added my third finger and stretched my self as far as they would let me. I pushed daddy further onto the bed, and climbed on top of him.

I grabbed his shaft, and slowly lowered myself onto him. At least this part gave me pleasure. I lowered my self all the way down. When I got to the bottom I moaned daddy. He seems to be enjoying himself so far. I start to move my self up and down moaning excessively, but he seemed to think that it was hot. Me screaming daddy was all you could hear other then our skin clashing together.

After a bit, he seamed to think that he should be the one in control. It made me relieved because this is using a lot of energy. He flipped us so my stomach was on the sheets, and he was above. He started off a bit slower than were we left off, but he soon gained a rhythm. I continued to moan every so often. Soon I came and he wasn't long after. To my displeasure, he came inside me.

I guess I'm going to have to have a shower now. I don't want his disgusting juices inside of me. He pulled out and turned me back over. He made out with me once more, before going to sleep. I get up and wobble to the shower. It does hurt, but he definitely wasn't big enough or rough enough to make it impossible to walk. I have a shower, before walking back up to the actual house.

When I get up there, I see sir sitting on the sofa, in front of the tv, drinking a beer. I walk up to him and sit on his lap. He doesn't like to see me unless I'm giving him affection, or he needs to punish me. I kiss sir and hope he won't be mad anymore for me being one minute late to the show. I look into his golden yellow eyes, and see that he hasn't forgiven me for it. As if me satisfying one of my customers wasn't good enough.

"Sir are you still mad at me being late? I really am terribly sorry. I showed my client an extra good time to make you happy. Are you proud?" I asked.

"Baby I am disappointed that you were late. You know what people think when you are late, but I think you giving that man a good time is good enough for now." He said.

"Thank you for forgiving me sir. I am so very grateful." I say back.

I give sir some more kisses before asking permission to go to sleep. I did have school tomorrow, and I didn't want to be too tiered for classes. He said that I could, and I made my way to my room. I make sure that my alarm was set, and went to sleep. My dreams all including the hottest man I've ever seen.

Sero.