The Show

XUnderage Prostitution/RapeX

Denki's PoV

I woke up in a place I didn't recognise, until I heard a woman's voice. It startled me, but I looked up towards the sound, to see Recovery Girl. I smile at her before a question goes threw my head. How am I here? I was at home with my dad, who I'm pretty sure brought a few friends. Unless... No! Oh no. I was never home, buy in the cafeteria. How could I be so stupid?

Then it hit me, I said some stuff in font of my friends. They must be so worried about me. They have no clue what is going on at home, but I bet they wished they asked now. Damn it! I didn't want to worry my friends about my problems. I wanted them to see me as a meme lord with everything going well in his life. Not a fragile piece of glass that they have to protect while going across a busy road.

I got taking of my thoughts from a soft hand going on my back. How did I start to hyperventilate without knowing again? I need to get a hold of my self. I look up to her and answer a few questions she asks me. I answer them all honestly until she asks one I didn't want anyone to think of asking, never mind answer it.

"Is there a problem at home?" She asked.

"What no there isn't anything wrong at home. Why would there be?" I asked back.

"You said about not doing something and sir, I was just brain storming." She replied.

"Oh no there's nothing wrong there. Who would I even call sir at home?" I replied with a giggle.

"No it's fine it was only a thought. I'm sorry I would ever think that." She carried on.

Wow that was a close call. Sir would be furious if he found out someone knew. I mean I should just be glad I'm around people other than him and his friends, I've been home schooled most of my life. I sit there while she writes some things in her book, and then she looks back up to me again. She gives me a soft smile. I smile back, but then I ask her another question.

"May I ask what time it is?" I ask overly polite. Sir would be proud.

"It's 5:20pm honey, so you should probably ask someone to come pick you up." she replies.

My eyes only widens when she says the worst news I thought I could ever receive. Why would she let me sleep that long. Why am I still here after school hours. Oh no, sir is going to be so mad at me. I am going to be late for the show I'm doing tonight. It starts at half past so I hope I don't take to long to get home, or he will be furious.

I only smile at her before saying I'll ring my dad when I get out side, and thank her for her help. When I get outside her door, I leg it out the building and all the way home. I wasn't aloud to go on public transport, because it costs to much money. Running home only takes about 10 minutes, so I was hoping I would get lucky and make it on time.

Once I get home I check my phone for the time. I look at it and almost fall to the ground. It said 5:31. Oh no no no. This can't be happening. I'm one minute late. Sir said to always be punctual. That was another one of his rules. He said that people don't like it when you are late. It's rude, and makes them think you debated on turning up to see them.

I walk into my dress room and sit in my chair that I have in there. I see that he has already put some clothes out for me. It reminds me of a skimpy genie outfit that girls used to wear to Halloween outfits on tv. I put on the thin pink article of clothing and some makeup that matched. I put on some pumps and walk out of the door to the basement. That's were all my shows are held.

I go to the stage that is hidden behind curtains from the audience. I see sir standing on stage with his eyes locked on his watch. I gulp before walking up to him. He put him arm down when he sees me coming towards him. He walks towards me before taking the ever so familiar handcuffs. He puts one end on my wrist, and the other to the pole. He kisses me before saying he will punish me later for my tardiness.

I only gulp but nod at his statement. Music starts to play, and the curtains open. I put on a fake smile for the audience, because sir said it was rude not to smile at people. I dance on the pole with the what sir said was the best body he's seen in years. I do this for about three songs before the curtains closed. I was a little confused. I usually do five. Then it hit me. No.

Sir comes over and takes off the handcuffs. He leads my to an all to familiar room, that I wished that I had never seen. This is the room where my clients came. I cost a lot of money to see, so the only people that I ever see in this room is lonely rich white guys, who's have wives that only marry them for money and popularity. They don't care that he's here with me.

He takes me to a door and then leaves me there. I take a deep breath before knocking on the horrible black door. The person inside yells come in. By the sound of their voice, it in another old rich guy, that didn't have enough fun at home with their own wives. I open the door with a seductive look on my face. People often like it when I show it. He only smirks before patting the bed. This is going to be a long exhausting night. Lets hope this one isn't too rough. I have school tomorrow after all.