Mina's Parents

Eijiro PoV

I left Bakugo's home, and went back to Mina's house. It didn't take long as we don't live that far away from each other. I had a small smile on my face the whole time I was walking back. I walked through the front door, and walk towards the kitchen. It smelt like Mina's mum had baked cookies. She always bakes the best food.

"Hey Itsumi, how are you? Did you bake anything today?" I asked.

"Oh hey Eijiro yea I did, did you want to try some of them?" She asked back.

"Yes please. We're are they?"

"Just on the side honey. Maybe you could take them upstairs to Mina and Atsuko."

Was the last thing I heard before I left with the tray of cookies and went upstairs. I walk into Mina's room (which Atsuko has been sharing with) and my eyes widen at what I see.

I give a slight cough to let them know that I'm there, but remember that only Mina could hear me. I started to laugh at how Mina somehow already pink cheeks turn pinker. Mina pulls away from kissing Atsuko, and covers her face with her hands. I start to laugh uncontrollably after my sister turns around and goes wide eyed at seeing me in the door way.

'Hey Eijiro are those cookies made by Itsumi-chan. She bakes the best food' she signs to me.

I nodded as I walked up to them with them. I sat on the bed next to Atsuko and placed the cookie tray on my lap. It felt warm, but not to the point that it burnt me. I smiled and offered the two some. We talked some more while we ate, till a certain topic came up. It didn't involve me surprisingly, but Atsuko. It involved what she did during hero training.

'Hey Atsuko, how where you able to talk earlier during training? You can't hear your own voice?' Mina signed.

'Oh that I was taking speech therapy while you were gone, but I can't do it for too long otherwise I get confused' she signed.

'It's very difficult so I don't like to speak unless I think it's absolutely necessary.' She signs again.

'Oh that's cool. So what was so important that you needed to speak? I didn't hear you speak.' I sign.

That's when a blush started to appear on her cheeks, and she was fidgeting with her fingers. She seems uncomfortable. An idea crosses my mind. I grab her face and stare into her eyes. We've been near each other long enough to be able to read her mind again by just looking in her eyes for a quick second.

A smile appears on my lips. She can't keep any secrets from me now. I mean this is a big deal. My best friend and little sister are dating. It's amazing! I quickly jump up onto her and hug her tightly. I look up at her and congratulate her. A smile plastered on my lips the whole time. A confused look crosses her face till she looks in my eyes and realised her mistake.

I got off of Atsuko, and hug Mina just as tightly as I did Atsuko. I'm not surprised that these two are dating to be honest. Mina talks about Atsuko all the time, and I see the way she looks at her. I also know that Mina is a great girl, and would never treat my sister badly, which is great. I don't have to be a protective big brother. I can totally be one if necessary, but it won't be.

We finished the cookies a while ago, so I take the tray and take my leave, winking as I leave. The girls burst into blush instantly, while I laugh as I close the bedroom door.

I bring the tray back to the kitchen, and sit on the sofa next to Mina's other mother. I haven't actually seen her today. She's a lot different to Itsumi. Where Itsumi is nice, funny and a great baker, Kimiko is smart and I wanna say boring but that's not right. She just likes things to be a certain way. Like strict maybe.

Anyway, those two are also very similar. They would both kill someone if they hurt anyone who they cared about. That's what I like about them.

Itsumi has long wavy yellow hair and bright yellow eyes. She was a bit short for people of her age. Her short cut nails always painted a bright colour and lightly flushed cheeks. She was also very pail, almost like Snow White in a way.

We're as Kimiko was tall and slim. She had shoulder length pink hair that matches her dark pink skin. Her green eyes shining with mystery no matter where she looked. Dark red lip stick always present on her lips.

I smiled at Kimiko, and chatted with her for a while as we watched whatever was on the tv. I have always gotten along better with Kimiko, but I don't know why. Kimiko is a very good lawyer. She's won every case she's ever done, which is very manly in my opinion.

I stayed and talked with her a bit more, before she left to sleep as she had a client to attend to early in the morning. I smiled and said goodnight as I continued to watch the program on the telly. An hour or so went by before I figured it would be a good time to go to sleep. It was school again in the morning so I did have to be up. Oh how I wish school was closer.

Walking to my room (I say goodnight to the girls when I walk past their door) I sigh. School is just so eventful recently, I just get tired so easily. I get to my room and change into something a bit more comfortable, and get in bed. I sleep very well with only one thing on my mind that night.

Bakugo ...