Mina x Atsuko Smut

Mina's PoV

After the whole Bakugo being kidnapped, nothing was ever the same. Bakugo barely ever boasted about he was better than everyone. It's like all his confidence was taken away with one swoop. I don't know what happened to him. He is hanging out with us outside of school more often though, which is good. I can't help but think that that was Kiri's doing.

Speaking of those two, I think they are together. They wont kiss and things in front of us, but I have caught them holding hands with each other. I don't think that is a friendly thing either. I hope those two are together, I think that's really cute. Ooo I already see there kids. Oh I ship it so much. I hope it wont be a toxic relationship with how mean Bakugo can be. No he has always been nice to Kiri, he'll be fine.

All of a sudden I felt something on my chest. I looked down to see my girlfriend snuggling up to me. A smile appears on my face as I stroke her hair. I might be talking out of my own ass, but I feel like me and Atsuko are taking things really slow. Yea we are teenagers, but we haven't done anything but kissing. I don't want to seem rude, but I kind of wanna take the next step with her. I hope she feel the same.

Just as I was about to ask her about it, I feel a pair of lips on mine, taking me out of my thought once again by my gorgeous girlfriend. I could really get used to all this love she is giving me. I kiss back and rake my hands threw her long black hair tugging slightly. A moan escaping her lips when I do, and an idea pops in my head.

I lick her bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which she gladly gives me. My tongue glides on all the edges of her mouth, not missing a beat. I pull away and look into her eyes with lust being all I can see in hers. I bite my lip just looking at how hot she is. I start to kiss her neck and plant kisses everywhere I could.

I do this till I could hear her moan when I suck on a certain spot. A smirk crosses my lips, and I start sucking on that spot a bit more. My hands trail from the back of her neck to her hips, slightly brushing against her clothed breast. Before I go any further I pull away, remembering I needed to ask for permission to do this. I don't want her to think I'm raping her.

'Atsuko, can I fuck you?' I sign to her.

'Please do.' is all she said but it was the confirmation I needed to do this.

I immediately kiss her again, and start to undo her tie since she was still in her uniform from school. I chuck it to the side before I continue to undress the hot lady before me. Once her top was fully undone I tossed it to the floor. I pulled away to look at her, and smirk looking at the woman before me. She soon comes back down to meet my lips, since she was on top of me.

She takes of my tie and blouse, before slowly tracing her hands down my stomach. The soft touch making me moan slightly. She takes my socks off before going back up to my skirt. I smirk at her to see if she was going to take it off. Without warning, she puts her finger on the brim of my skirt band. She puts her hand past the edge and squeezes my arse. A soft moan leaves my bubble gum pink lips.

I look up to her desperate for her to touch me some more. She pulls my skirt down, and then goes to my underwear. Before she takes them off she touches my clit threw the wet fabric. My moans fill the room, but if my parents could hear my I didn't care. At this point all I cared about was if Atsuko was actually gonna fuck me or not.

She looks me in the eyes while taking my underwear off. Her soft fingers slowly glide at the edge of my clit, teasing me. Me moaning nearly every second at all the pleasure this woman is giving me. I pull her down, and capture her lips in mine. My almost naked body touching her half naked one. Just when I was calming down from all this action, she started to tease me again by rubbing me slowly.

I look in her slightly dull eyes full of lust, and plead with my eyes for her to finger me. I think she took the hint, because the next thing I know, she's shoved one of her finger inside of me. Both of our moans were filling the room. She started to speed up before putting in another digit. I exhale breathlessly, before moaning again. Even this is getting too much. Before I know it I'm cumming all over her hands.

She takes her fingers out and licks the liquid I drenched her fingers in seductively. I was about to sit up and to the same to her, but I soon get pushed back down by the woman in front of me. A look of confusion crosses my face when I look up to her. She smirks at me before going lower down my body. She lowers her head down to my vagina, and opened her mouth. My eyes widen when I see what she was about to do, but before I can say anything about it, her tongue rubs against my inner walls. My moans one again fill the room, but I don't care. I hope this pleasure she's giving me never ends.

She continues to eat me out, until I couldn't handle it anymore and cum in her mouth. She sits back up and comes to kiss me. Without hesitation I kiss her back, only for her to push the liquid I gave her in my mouth. I couldn't do anything but swallow my own cum. The sticky liquid slides down my throat, and I pull away from the kiss exhausted. I pull her down next to me and hug her. I snuggle up in her neck, and start to fall asleep, thinking of how good my girlfriend is at sex.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

That was my first time writing a smut scene. I hope you guys don't mind how bad it is, but I tried my hardest. Also due to the Corona Virus I'm able to write for you guys more often. I was thinking of writing a book fully revolving around smut, so this was basically a tester to see if I was good enough at it. Sorry this chapter basically had nothing to do with the story or the main ship, and its more of a filler. Please tell me if it was any good and I could start maybe a smut-shot book or a sugar daddy type thing. Just let me know what you guys want and I will try my best to make it come true.

-Jean