Making Up

XSmut WarningX

Denki's PoV

What Neito said rang through my head. My boyfriend say me crying into another mans arms, that wasn't one of our friends, right after we had an argument. A frustrated sigh left my lips at what could be going through his head. I hope he doesn't take that as me braking up with him. With everything that is going on right now, him leaving me is the last.

I might be welcomed into a new home, but there is no way I could live in this world if Hanta left me as well. That's not happening. I wont let it. I need him, and he knows this. I was just so upset.

My hands rake through my hair as I think of how I could patch things back up with him. I know he would accept my apology if I just talked to him, but it wouldn't be enough for me. I screamed at him after he had helped me out of the most horrible situation I've ever been in. Deep down, I knew I would never of been ready for Hanta to tell anyone.

I let my arms flop beside me on my bed, as I fell from my upright position on my bed to my back. I take a breathe, before turning my head to look right, towards my bedside table. Laying there was my phone. Before I backed out of this, I sat up and grabbed my phone. I opened it with my face ID, and instantly went to Hanta's contact.

I didn't know if I wanted to message or ring him, so in the end, I just sent him a message asking if I could come over to his room. I could just turn up, but I felt like it would be better to ask. I quickly got a reply saying 'You don't have to ask but yes'. With the confirmation, I jumped to my feet and ran to the lift, clicking the button for the top floor.

When the doors opened, I legged it past Shoto's room and up to Hanta's dorm. I knock twice, and walk into his room out of habit. When I walk in, I'm met with him sitting on his bed, lent against the wall behind him with his phone in hand. I smile weakly toward him, and make way over to him, sitting on the left side of him.

Sero turned his phone off, and put it down next to him faced down, showing that I had his full attention. I turn and sit crisscrossed, and pull both of his hands into my grasp. I rub gentle circles on the top of his hand, trying to calm both mine and his nerves.

"Hanta, I- I'm sorry for lashing at you." I start of.

He goes to try and say something, but I put my hand up in front to silence him. I have too much to say, and it will take too long if he interrupts me.

"I know you were trying to help me, and I get that, but I was so clouded with all these thoughts and emotions that I couldn't find a source. I was confused, angry, relieved, but you linked everything together." I ramble on.

"I love you Hanta, I don't want to loose you because I was being stupid." I tell him.

The whole time I focused my attention on our hands, not lifting my gaze from them for a second. When I had finished my little speech, I had tears trailing down from my eyes, and was biting the inside of my cheeks.

One of Hanta's hands pulled away from mine, and went to my face. He cupped the side of my cheek, wiping the tears away, and lifting my head so I looking at him. He had the same tears running down his tinted Latino cheeks, and a soft smile on his lips. He pulled my face with is hand towards him, and connected our lips together.

He moved his hand that was still joined with mine to fully hold my face, and mine clasped desperately onto the t-shirt he was wearing, pulling him even closer. My hand soon relaxed against his top, and I ran them down his chest, and underneath his shirt to feel his abs. His right hand ran through my hair, slightly tugging as he deepened the kiss.

His left hand trailed down my chest, all the way down to my short shorts. His hand went to my back, pushing past the elastic, and squeezing my arse. I gasped, and his tongue grazed across every wall it could come into contact with. I pushed Hanta down on his bed, and started to grind onto him, creating friction.

I pulled his t-shirt off, trailing kisses down his neck, leaving a few hickeys on the way. I pulled his joggers off, then palming him through his boxers. Hanta continued to grope my arse. I could feel him getting hard under me, so I pulled his pants off, and started to stroke his member. Taking his dick in my mouth, I started to suck him off.

His hand on the back of my head only pushed my head down further, him face fucking me. His loud grunts filled the room, as I continued to give him a blowjob. His pushed my head harder and faster, indicating he was close. Not seconds later, he came in my mouth. I pulled my head from his member, and started into his eyes, swallowing all of it. A force of habit I caught with the job.

Hanta connected our lips together in a sloppy attempt of a kiss, as he removed my shorts and underwear. He pulled away from the kiss and opened the bottom draw of his bedside table, pulling out some lube. He opened the bottle, squeezing some on his fingers, then lubing up my entrance and his fingers.

He put the bottle down, and then he put a digit into my entrance. I rested my head on his shoulder, waiting for more. He nearly immediately put in another finger, causing me to bite my bottom lip. He waited a second before pulling them in and out, scissoring me. A third finger soon joined, widening my hole. My breathe hitched at the feeling.

I started to go down on his fingers, wanting the feeling more. Then Hanta took his fingers out. I looked at him, my biggest puppy eyes and a bottom lip I could. In the blink of a eye, Hanta hand flipped our positions. He rubbed his cock a few times, before aligning it up to my entrance. He pushed it all the way in. My hands holding onto his shoulders immediately clasped, as I dug my nails into his skin.

He stayed still, waiting for me to adjust to his size. I nodded towards him, telling him I was ready. He pulled all the way out, and quickly pushed all the way back in. My moans of pain filled the room, as he continued to do this. Eventually it turned into bliss, as he hit my sweet spot. A moan much louder than the rest erupted from my chest.

A smirk made it's way onto my boyfriends face, as he heard the sound, realising his discovery. He joined his lips with mine once again, trying to quieten me, but mainly failing. His lips trail down my neck, sucking and biting at my skins, while I left claw marks on his back, he left bruises on mine. With a few final thrusts we both came.

He immediately collapsed on the bed next to me, breathing heavily. My eyes felt heavy, and I really wanted to go to sleep. I've had such an exhausting day, but I knew that Hants wouldn't allow that until we bathed. He picked me up, and carried me into the bathroom. He turned the tap for the bath on, and waited for it to fill, poring in bubble bath soap in the process.

He took off my t-shirt, and then placed me into the bathtub. The hot water, burned for a second before it started to relax me. He left for a second but soon came back. Hanta then got in behind me in the bath and just massaged my shoulders. He gave me soft kisses every so often, until we needed to get out. He got three towels, wrapping one around him and then myself.

He carried me back to the bedroom to see that he had changed the sheets, and gently placed me on the bed. He then used the third towel to dry my hair, before laying us both back in bed. I snuggled close up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. It didn't take me long before I fell asleep. I really was tired.