Drinking Game

Hanta's PoV

So I need to pack my uniform for tomorrow, as I am going to have a sleepover at Kiri's dorm tonight. It is going to be so fun. Apparently Kiri's room is the size of a flat, but I think Bakugo is exaggerating and it is just very neat. After I put everything I needed for tonight and tomorrow, I went to were Kiri's dorm room should be. Well this floor doesn't have as many doors, so maybe his room is bigger.

I knock on Kiri's door, and wait for someone to open it. When it is opened, I see Kami. Am I the last one to get to the room? Damn they pack fast. I smile at my boyfriend, and walk into the room. As soon as I can see the whole room, my mouth drops. I couldn't believe it. Kiri's room was the size of a flat. How come he got to get a flat, and everyone else only got a bedroom type thing.

"Kiri, why is your room the size of a flat?" I ask.

"Why does it matter soy sauce?" Bakugo says.

"Well because you clearly know, so we want to know. We are his bros too." Denki says.

"I'm not his 'bro' dunce face, I'm his boyfriend idiot!" Bakugo almost yelled.

"Wait bro you guys are dating? How did I not notice?" Kami asks

"You didn't know?" Kiri asks.

"No!" Kami and I yell in unison.

"Oh, well we are." Kiri says.

Me and Kami both just stand there trying to comprehend what we just heard. How could I not notice that the two were dating. Now that I think about it, they have been holding hands. They flirt all the time, and they have those weird moments were they look longingly into each others eyes. It actually makes sense now. Damn, I knew I was stupid, but not that stupid.

I snap out of my trance, and sit on the sofa in the 'living room'. I didn't think it was necessary to keep questioning why he had a bigger dorm, if he wants to tell us he will. I mean what kind of bro would I be if I made him tell me something he wasn't comfortable with sharing? I pride myself on being a good bro, so that's what I'm going to be.

We watch the tv, and just talk for a bit. This got boring after awhile, and I'm getting kind of thirsty. I stand up, and go towards his kitchen. I shout if anyone else wanted a drink, but no one else wanted anything. I open the fridge, and look around for awhile. Then I see something on the bottom shelf, something that will get this party started. I don't know how he got it, but he is amazing.

I walk into the living room, with a bottle of tequila and four cups in hand. Tonight is gonna be fucking amazing. I shout a quick 'aye', and then shake the bottle in hand.

"Kiri, I didn't know you were an alcohol drinker." Denki says to Kiri.

"Yea maybe we shouldn't, whenever I start I can't stop, and I tend to say things I regret." He replies.

"Don't be a baby Kiri, plus were all drinking it so you wont get too drunk." I say.

"Yea Kiri, it'll be fun. Why do you have alcohol, if you don't drink it." Denki adds.

"Fine, but if I look like I'm drinking way too much, stop me." He says sternly.

We all cheer, and I pure the liquid into the wine glasses. Yea this might be tequila, but I am a classy drinker. I fill them all just above half way, this should last us awhile. I pass everyone a glass, and sit back down. Ugh, I don't want to watch tv and drink for the entirety of this sleepover. Wait! I just had an amazing idea.

"How about we play never have I ever, but if we have we have to drink?" I say with excitement.

"Look at you tape dispenser, having a good idea for once." Bakugo said with a smirk.