Names

Kirishima's PoV

Once everything had settled down between the two of them, a yellow slug came through the door. Me being confused stared at the yellow thing with a raised eyebrow. The thing soon stud up, and stepped out of its yellow case. He introduced himself as our home room tutor (Aizawa-sensei).

This of course shocked everyone in the class but we soon got over it. A dude with blue hair and glasses stood up, and told us to quiet down. He did this with weird hand gestures. Boy, this is a wired class, and I don't even know anyone's names.

Once the boy sat down, Aizawa Sensei said for us to introduce ourselves to each other, but quietly as he was going to sleep.

One by one, everyone stated their names. Soon it came to me. I wasn't at all scared. On the outside anyway. I just stood up, put on a big smile, and stated my name.

This continued for a bit, until it got to the only guys name I was interested in. Bakugo Katsuki. He sounded so dead. Like he didn't even care. Maybe he was just like me. Maybe we could be friends.

Soon Aizawa Sensei awoke from his nap, and took us outside. He said something about missing the open ceremony, which I was thankful for. That stuff is boring. We're getting right into the good stuff.

The day went by quickly. It soon came to lunch time and I was full on planning to ask Bakugo to eat with me. The only problem was, Mina already dragged me to a table with two other people on. They were in my class. Sero and Kaminari I believe. There quirks were cool. Better than mine anyway.

We started talking. They spoke my language, I am so glad Mina found them. Kaminari was fluent in my language, I am so glad I'm not the only one who knows all vines off by heat. Not to mention Sero knew the whole of the flex tape advert off by heart. I mean it's kinda ironic.

While laughing, I looked around to the rest of the cafeteria, and saw Bakugo by himself. I wonder why he's not hanging out with Midoria. If I was man enough, I would go up and talk to him but like, I'm a girl. I can't man up. (Voltron reference anyone. Nope just me okay. I'll leave now)

Okay, but everyone here thinks I'm a man. Even if Mina knows I'm trans, she still treats me like a dude. Ugh, I don't know what to do. You know what. I'm gonna talk to him and I'm gonna ask if he wants to sit with us. What's the worst that could happen. He says no and I regret my life choices.

As I turned back around, I realise it was silent, and the group was staring at me.
"What's wrong? Do I have something in my teeth?" I questioned them. Mina starts to giggle, and Kaminari just lets out a really loud laugh, causing people to turn and look this way. While Sero just sits there trying not to let his laugh slip, but fails and laughs anyway.

I playfully slap them to pack it in, and to tell me what's going on. When Mina finally stops giggling, she slightly pants and yells at the same time.
"You were staring and Bakugo" but then Kaminari interrupts and says,
"Then Sero goes and calls him boom boom boy, and we just couldn't hold it in any longer with the way your face was so confused." Kaminari starts to laugh again, while I just place my head on the table with a loud thud.

Not long after that, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I wasn't going to lift my head up, thinking it was probably Mina wanting to take the piss out of me, but I did anyway. Thankfully I did, as it wasn't Mina who tapped me on the shoulder, but someone else.

Someone who I didn't expect to come near me, never mind touch me. Confused but happy I smile with my shiny, white, sharp teeth. Who was it who tapped me on the shoulder. None other than boom boom boy himself.