Polar Opposite Worlds

Bakugo's PoV

We get in Icy-Hot's fancy car, and we are driven to this fancy restaurant. He walks straight in, and just nods at the staff. He walks straight past the waiting area, and to the back of the building. We are led through another door, and to a back room. The table was a rectangle. Two chairs on either of the long sides, and one on each of the shorter ones.

I sit next to my boyfriend on the right side of the table. Deku and frog sit opposite us. Finally, Half-n-Half, and his boy toy sit at either ends of the table. This whole set up makes me feel poor. First of all, I'm not at the head of the table with my Prince, like I should be. Second, I've never just walked straight through a restaurant. I have a fair share of money, having a dad who is a fashion designer, and has his own business, and a mum, who is a famous model.

We order food from a decently priced menu, I nearly laughed at how Frog reacted to the numbers on the piece of cardboard we were given. We kept normal chatter, and slight banter every now and then. Obviously, Midoriya isn't as fortunate as me and Icy-Hot, but he's had to deal with this kind of stuff his whole life, due to our parents. He knows how he should behave at gatherings like these.

Our food comes, and we continue our light conversation, but I had to elbow Eijiro a few times for talking with his mouth full. Half-n-Half only laughed at it. He didn't really care for formalities, but it is just a habit at this rate. We could of gone to any old café and hung out, like every normal teenager, but we weren't exactly raised to be like that.

Every time we've gone for a meal, it's been towards the back of the place, in the corner, where we won't be disturbed by others. However, I have never been in a completely different room before. It's nice to be able to feel this rich, without feeling like people want you for your money. Eijiro didn't even know I had money when we started dating.

We continue our (what most would call formal) hangout, eating the rest of their desserts. When we are done, waitresses come rushing in, and take all the plates away. Another man comes in with a black tray, with a piece of paper on it. Icy-Hot picks up the piece of paper, and just nods approvingly at it, with a tiny smirk on his face.

"It has already been payed for on the usual account you use Mr.Todoroki." The man says, and walks away.

We all gather all of our stuff, and leave the room, Noah's ark style (two by two). We talk along with our partner, and exit the building; back to the car. We have our short journey back to UA. We go into the dorm building, and to the lift. We separated with Deku and Frog on the second floor, and ditched Half-n-Half and the Sleep Freak on the third, leaving me and my Prince to ride to the fourth floor alone. We get to 'our' room, and just lay on the sofa again, just like that fancy ass meal never happened.

Denki's Pov

I'm sat here, trying to eat my pizza, without looking like a complete mess. Is there really anyway to eat pizza, without looking like you haven't eaten in days. It's hard to look good, and eat pizza. It's not as if I can eat the whole pizza either, because then they'll think I'm a fat ass. I'm wasting pizza, that I'm paying for.

I eat half the pizza, and then put it down. I wipe a tiny bit of sauce that was at the corner of my mouth away with my thumb, and lick it away. That is like the only sexy thing I could do in this situation. I lay back in the seat I'm in next to sir, and just gaze at the men eating. Obviously, they're gonna be awhile, because they get to eat all their food, but oh well. Looking at the new meat that I was so 'graciously' given, but he does seem like he's got a huge cock.

I wonder if it's as big as Hanta's.

Even though I've spent a lot of my time in the bedroom, with random men, he's got one of the biggest I've ever seen. I can't wait for this to be over so I can tell Hanta about how I wish it was him inside me instead, because they can't even compare to his size and techniques. I ended up in fantasizing over it, that the time goes by so quick. When I remember that the reason I'm even imagining this stuff is because people are over, I snap right out of it.

I look around at everyone, and see that sir was on his last slice, and the two regulars and the new guy were all finished though. I get out of my seat, and go over to the new guys. I sit in his lap, and just talk to him like I do when I first meet all my clients. I say first meet, because they usually come back for more. He's an interesting guy. Not the normal old guy, or bored thirty year old business men.

I look over to were sir was eating, and see that he had finished. Ok so I'm going to give these four a night to remember, and then I'll have to do the nine o'clock dance. Go round and interact with the crowd. Then it turns into the normal routines of, eleven o'clock dance, twelve o'clock lap dances, two o'clock brake, two thirty last shift of pole dancing, then bed.

Todays Special Pre-Schedule:

??:?? - Fuck Four Guys

21:00 - Pole Dance

22:00 - Waitressing 

Normal Schedule:

23:00 - Pole Dance

00:00 - Lap Dance

02:00 - Brake

02:30 - Pole Dance

03:00 - Bed

Great I ain't going to bed until three o'clock again. How does he expect me to get fucked by four guys at once, and be able to do a normal night shift, but an extra hour as well. It's fine, I can do it. I was able to still do hero training after a client had their way with me, and then Hanta wanted to cleanse my insides from them. He really doesn't like me doing this, and is always begging me to let him tell someone. Well this weekend is the last of the month, so I get my money on Monday morning. I'll tell Hanta at school he can tell someone, when I get there. I ain't doing tonight, just to not get paid.