Sex and a Hot Bath

Katsuki's PoV

We had about twenty minutes or so left of lunch, before I had to go back to class. Just as I was about to turn around from finishing the washing up, I feel some arms wrap around my waist. Knowing it was Ei, I leaned into the touch. He rest his head on my shoulder, and I could feel his breath on my neck. A shiver went down my spine at the feeling.

He started to lick up my neck to my ear, then nibbled on my earlobe. I grunt at the feeling. He traced kisses down my neck, and he took his hands from around my waist. He pulled back, and placed his hands on my shoulders. He spun me around, and then kissed me roughly on my lips. I cup his face with my hands, while he trails his hands from my shoulders to my shirt buttons.

He starts to undo the buttons that I had actually bothered to do in the first place. I let go of his face, and chuck my shirt across the room. I push the mans chest slightly, trying to get him to go to the bedroom. He pulls away from the kiss, and drags me to his room. He shuts the door, and slams me against it. He pulls me away from the door, separating our kiss, and landing on the bed. He scoots further on the bed, and pulls me with him.

We join our lips once again. I tug on his shirt, and he removes it. This is when I realised that he had woman parts still. This will definitely be different to how I first imagined it. I unclip his bra, and trace my hand down spine. I take his bra completely off, and trail my hand down the side of his body, outlining every curve. I take of his jeans, while he undoes my belt. Ones we both have our trousers off, I go back to kissing him. The kiss is full of lust, and need.

Ei then flips us, so that I was under him. I also didn't picture being the bottom, but this experience hasn't been what I expected at all. It has been way better. He trails kisses down my neck, and starts to bite and suck on a few areas. At one point it feels real good, and I let out a loud grunt. He trails kisses and bites down my chest, until he gets to my boxers. I have a noticeable tent, and I see him smirk when he sees it.

He pulls off my boxers, and then licks his hand. He wraps his hand around my member, before gently rubbing it. He does this for a bit, before he puts the tip in his mouth. I grunt at the feeling of my dick in his mouth. He takes his mouth off of my tip, before licking from the base to the tip, and putting it back in his mouth. He takes half of my member in his mouth, and pumps the other half with his hand.

I starts to take more of me in, but he is taking to long. I take his red hair in my hand, and push his head all the way down my dick. I could hear him choke, but he continues to suck me off. I keep my hand in his hair, guiding him. I tell him that I'm about to come, before my seeds fill his mouth. He looks me dead in the eyes, and swallowed it all. He than took of his own boxers.

He crawled on top of me. He took my member once again in his hands, but this time to guide it inside of him. He gently lowers himself all the way down my dick. He sits there for a few seconds panting, trying to catch his breath. When he thinks he is done adjusted, he started to bounce on it.

He starts off slow, increasing the pace as we go on. Then I hear the bell go off saying that class will start in five minutes, but I ignore it knowing full well that I won't be there. He does this for a few more minutes, when I get a knot in my stomach. Knowing what the feeling is, I grab his hips and join him in movement. It doesn't take long for me to climax inside of him. I fall back, and he lands on top of me panting.

I know that we should probably go take a shower to clean up, but I don't have the energy to move. We just lay here in each others embrace, taking in our actions. I would rate 10/10. Definitely would do again. I laugh at my own inner thoughts, and wrap my arms around my boyfriends waist. I was actually kind of cold now. The adrenaline has worn off, and we were on top of the covers. I move Ei to the side gently, and sit up.

I guess I'm missing last period. I look at the boy I just fucked, and see that he has fallen asleep. His face is one of pure happiness. He is cute when he is sleeping. I pick him up, and put him on the couch. He might be fully naked, but his door was locked so I don't need to worry. I strip his bed from the cum covered sheets, and put them in his basket. I find an extra set in his cupboard. I put them on, and then  go to the bathroom to run him a bath.

I wait until it is half full, and then add some body wash under the tap. I wait for it to fill up, and then stop it. I walk into the living room, to see that he is still asleep. I shake his shoulders slightly, and his eyes scrunch up, before opening again. He looks at me confused, but then smiles. He makes grabby hands at me, but I shake my head. I pick him up, and place him on my hip. It was the easiest way to carry him.

I walk to the bathroom, and I sit him on the edge of the bubbled filled tub. I take my hearing aids out, and place them by the sink. I go into the bath, and then slowly lower Ei in with me. He leans his back onto my chest, and just relaxes in the tub.

I sit him up, and grab the shampoo from beside the tub. I put some in my hands, before gently massaging it into his scalp. He seemed to relax even more when I do so. Once I was sure that it was covering every inch of his hair, I stood up and grabbed the showerhead. I turned it on, and shielded his eyes from the soapy water. The last thing I needed was him to have shampoo in his beautiful red eyes.

I do this a second time, and again but with conditioner. I let him relax, as I washed my hair. He wanted to wash it, but I made him just enjoy the bath I made him. We soon finished in the tub, and got out to dry off. We got into some more comfortable clothes, and got back into the bed. It may only be three o'clock, but I was going to sleep. I was done for the day, and I could tell he was too.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I'm sorry that I took so long to release this chapter my kittens, but I just had so much school work to do, and then my younger brother needed help with his work, because my mum doesn't know jack shit. That would be a good excuse, but in reality I wasn't doing anything. I just didn't have the motivation to write anything, but I wasn't lying when I said my mum knows jack shit and asks me to help my younger brother with his work. I just don't help him, because it's funny to watch him frustrated.

I hope everyone is doing well, and actually doing any school work. I really should be doing it seaming as I'm "in one of the most important years at school". Year 10 sucks, and I'm just too lazy to do anything toward my grades. If they turn out bad, then I will get to tell everyone I told you so, because I'm "the smart one of the three." Oh well, I guess my parents won't get looked after in their old age. Fuck if I care. They barely take care of me now, why should I take care of them then.

Sorry this turned into kind of a rant. Oops. What I'm trying to say is, don't be like me and do your school work.

~Jean