Epilogue

Eva's eyes flew open and  she checked the clock. It was 5 in the morning. She had woken up early. Again. She sighed and turned to her right and smiled at the beautiful sleeping image of her husband.

It had been 5 years to their marriage. Now they had a beautiful daughter who was 3 years old. Five years ago when she had agreed to marry him she had her doubts about how the things would go. What would she do if one day he lost interest in her. How will she be able to survive without him, she had worried.

She gently touched Liam's cheek and smiled. All her doubts and worries were quashed by the immense love this man had given her. He had supported her and always motivated her.

Writing was her passion and he had helped her to achieve. He had always been there for her as her silent supporter. So far she had written three bestsellers and there was no occasion he hadn't praised her. She stiffled her chuckle as she remembered his excitement when her first book had become the New York best seller.

During these years he had not only been supportive but overprotective too. Especially when she was pregnant with their daughter. She had noticed the shadows of worries on his face even though he had tried his best to hide them.

He had ordered to shift their belongings to the ground floor so that she wouldn't need to use the stairs to their room because he was always afraid that she might loose a step and fall. He had accompanied her in all her appointments with the gynologist. She could still remember the day she had an ultrasound to check upon the growth of the baby his   face had an expression of awe and wonder at the tiny life they had created.

When she was in Labour room he was pacing outside. He was so nervous and worried. She was surprised and had  admired the hospital staff who bore with  his tantrums.

"What are you guys doing? She is screaming so much! She is in pain do something! How long is it going to take?"  these were only some of those numerous questions and orders he had barked at the hospital staff, his grandmother had informed her and had laughed at his behaviour. She told her that she had never seen Liam worry  so much.

Their daughter had taken after him. She had his hair, his blue green eyes and his shy smile, Eva's heart clenched  as the face of her little princess appeared in her mind.

After their daughter she had now started longing for another child who maybe this time would take features from her side. But when she had talked to Liam about it he had become so angry. Her requests were met with denials. She had been trying for an year now to talk him into the second pregnancy but this man was still adamant. He never forgot to use protection. Not even once!  She sighed.

But then 2 months ago she had tempered with the condom and her plan actually worked and now she was pregnant. But there was one thing she hadn't thought about earlier and it was driving her insane now. The problem was that she had no idea how she would tell Liam about this pregnancy. He would know in an instant that she had done something for sure.

Even though she love him so much and she was the centre of his universe but she  was still a terrible liar and this man knew her better than she knew herself.

Damn! how much she loved him. Every time she looked at him her heart would skip a beat and she could feel herself falling deeper for him. She smiled and kissed lightly on his lips before closing her eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

"You are being quite naughty so early in the morning, Mrs Richardson." Liam said opening his eyes as he pulled Eva towards him.
His eyes were gleaming as he said, "I hope you know that you have disturbed my sleep. So as a good girl you  should pay for it." He said as his large body loomed over hers and he buried  his face in her neck and kissed her there.