Chapter 27: Giggle's name.

Heyyy I wanted to apologise again cuz im really sorry i took so long AGAIN X( but i worked hard on this chap soo i really hope you all like it so Vote Coment and Fan if you like it. :)  Soo As you can see i dedicated this to Marley Hoggard who's been going thru some thought times and from all of us we hope you'll be okay and we wish you the best Xx :) -Mireille Xx

On with the story X) :

Chapter 27: Giggle’s name. 

Mimi’s POV:

- Stop calling me Giggle! Giggle complained at me as I was munching on three lollipops at the same time.

- Tell me your name then. I answered calmly but she was getting on her nerves. 

- You’re not getting my name! She answered stubbornly.

- Ok, Giggle. I stopped myself from laughing in her face but Colton wasn’t able to do the same.

I could hear him from behind, thought he was doing his best to be as quiet as he could. Kind of like school children who can’t stop laughing hysterically in a classroom but it seems nothing more than a whisper because if they we’re to be heard they would get in trouble.  Me and Colton were on one couch, Gregory on the other facing us and “Giggle” Standing tensely in front of me.

- Stop it! She squealed getting irritated with me yet this was mostly her fault.

I mean what else can she expects me to call her if she’s that contempt of keeping me from knowing her name!? This was really dumb and a baby argument.

- I can’t, Giggle. I have only Giggle to call you because you insist on leaving me clueless, Giggle. I mocked, accidentally spitting out my yellow lollipop and watching it go smack into her face, making Colton’s cheeks puff up trying to hold himself back.

- HUGGHR! She screamed in refusal, extremely annoyed with me as Colton couldn’t contain himself any longer and burst out in a loud mocking laugh at my, in anyway, win of the conversation with her.

- Just tell her, honey. This is useless. Gregory tried to tell her, his head in his hands as she threw the lollipop away in disgust.

She gave him a disagreeing look making me jump in.

- Yeah, GIGGLE, just tell me. You heard him, it’s useless. I continued.

- It’s MAYA, ok! M.A.Y.A! She yelled before storming away as I was sneering behind my hand.

Colton was in the same hysterics as before but his head shoved into a pillow trying not to upset Gregory which I had most likely failed to do.

- Sorry, Gregory. I looked guiltily at the floor knowing I had been pretty rude in the first place.

- I know. I know. He sighed.

- You don’t seem so mad with me!? I gave him a puzzled look.

- She’ll be back and you’re not the first to argue with her over something stupid. I mean Colton there, who still won’t dare show his face!, had an argument with her before I even brought her home! He chuckled.

- Oh. Was all I knew to say.

- Just try to get to know her, please. She might seem not endurable right now but she really isn’t so bad once you hang with her a little. He told me.

- Alright... I promised even thought I really had no interest of doing so but it’s best if I at least try...

Colton finally got out from safety behind my back, his face pinkish from laughing, and a few water drops close behind his lashes.