Chapter 20: Spontaneously late.

Okayyyy i know this took a really long time. sorry. again. and again and again and again... -_- ahahah anyway also my apologies if some ( or alot) of you dont like this chap to much , not only cuz of its containings but also cuz i had a very hard time writting it so lets just say its not one of the chaps that was really well written :P BUT hope you like it anyway cuz this is the chapter that will lead the story somewhere exiting soo :) Happy "sorta not" reading! :) - Mireille Xx :P

SOWWRY!!! it was long we know..... butt its hear now noo..??xD. okayy soo basicly whats next is gonna be :1: awkward 2: hurtful 3: not what the *real* boys would do..-cuz it is a fiction- and last but not least 4: a secret xD i love you all and i love teasing people :P okay soo basicly fan vote and coment!! cuz it means the world to uss !! ohh and if you gys havnt notice well were doing imagines :) well me.. soo yeahh i started to make some since well no one knew about it anyway im out of subject!!! NICE READING!!! -Sierra!!!XXXX

Louis’ POV:

The plane landed into Hollywood letting me out. I decided to stay here with the other 3 too. I didn’t want to just wait back home and expect every thing to turn out ok. I mean seriously! How many horrible things are going to happen! I took a cab to the NSA wanting to know more of what they’ve done just to stop at the door to hear men yelling something about finding a girl. In the next moment a group of men barged out and headed strait to they’re cars.

- Wait found who!? I called after them getting closer.

- A girl who’s been kidnapped by a rapper days ago. One of the man answered quickly about to shut the door but I stopped him.

- Take me with you! I told them seriously.

- Hey stop wasting time damn it! Another man yelled.

The guy I was talking to didn’t bother telling me no. He could tell I meant it so he just yanked me into the car and we drove off.

Mimi’s POV:

I woke up with a massive headache. There was no way I could do that again. He put an “unmovable” pillow behind my head, no matter how much I squirmed to get rid of it, it wouldn’t budge.

- Anymore little tricks you can pull off? You should do them now before it’s too late! Reece who was standing there watching discretely, as I had no clue he was there, told me.

- Please don’t do it. I couldn’t help letting the tears fall knowing what he was about to do to me.

- Aww poor thing. He mocked me. She thinks shedding a few tears will make me get all wimpy. He continued as my tears flowed down my neck uncontrollably.

I felt helpless as he climbed on top of me after having torn his garments off. I couldn’t bear this. Just the thought of him doing it made me want to vomit. Feeling the cold water drops flow down my cheek and neck, I closed my eyes. I couldn’t stand watching so why should I! It doesn’t matter what I do! He’s still going to do it. It’s not like a spontaneous kind knight in shining armour is going to come rescue me from any terrible tragedies at the last amazing moment before it actually happened. I shuttered feeling a cold arm wrap around my upper back, lifting me higher, just to squeeze my boobs a little too hard with his free hand. I let out scream and a kick showing him my pain.

-  SHH, now. He whispered annoyingly letting me drop back onto the bed placing a rough hand on each of my shoulders.

I really wished I could actually kick him if it weren’t for these chains. I felt him toy endlessly with every single part of my body. It felt so sickening. I laid there helplessly after 20 minutes of him fiddling with my body now feeling his impatience with me not reacting to his teasing. I opened my eyes suddenly with a little shriek due to him hitting me. I stared at him with so much hatred in my eyes waiting for him to explain himself.