Chapter 9 : Off to INDIA!!

okay sooo INDIA !!!! HAHAHA were gonna be in india 4 a few chaps cuzz its just soo fun :P now PLZZZ were begging you plzz leave comments so we know you guys are liking it :P we really need your ideas haha soo let us know what you guys want !!! - x..x Sierra!!!

NOW ON WITH THE STORY !!!

-------------------------------------

Tom’s POV:

We we’re now all in the limo heading to the plane. I was wishing Kelsey was coming to as I’m sure Max was wishing for Michelle and Siva for Nareesha. But then again it was Niall and Louis that won the tickets so it was for them to choose who was going with them. We got up so early every one was tired. Especially Zayn who fell asleep on Jay’s belly, must be comfortable. Jay was being good about it until he started to drool then pushed him off to sleep and drool on Liam Following by Liam falling asleep on Zayn. The rest of us managed to stay awake accept for Mimi who fell asleep in Nath’s arms when he hugged her. When we got to the airport we couldn’t seem to wake Zayn and Liam, It on ly leaded to them laying across the floor, and I just happened to be in the seet behind them. I decided to walk over them but at that moment Max pulled on Zayn’s ear making him swing his arm and grab my leg. I fell hitting my nose on Max’s head causing my nose to bleed and I had nothing to stop it! It was bleeding quite a bit and all over my hands So I ripped Max’s shirt off and used it to hold my nose.

- Hey! Max complained. That was my good shirt!

- Well it’s not your good shirt anymore. I replied with no emotion.

- Why didn’t you just use your shirt!?

- I didn’t want to ruin it.

- So you used mine!?

- Well your head was the cause for my nose bleeding!

- Ya but it was Zayn who made you trip!

- Because you pulled his ear.

- Oh common! He had nothing else to say.

- Guys we need to go now! Sierra called over to us with all her suitcases, already at the airport entrance with Zayn and Liam. When did they get up!? We both grabbed our suitcases and ran to the others while the Limo drove off. Max had no time to get a new shirt on because he packed them in the bottom of his suitcase witch was dumb so had to get in the plane shirtless. Mean while I had my hands covered in blood and had a shirt covering my face so when we got in it looked like me and Max had a fight witch wasn’t the case. Finally, Max managed to pull a shirt out of his suitcase when the plane started off and when we we’re in the air I went to wash up when my nose was done bleeding. Aldo every one kept giving us both dirty looks.

Sierra’s POV:

Every one was bored. It was taking so long to get there. I stood there staring at Louis as his face lit up.

- Lets play truth or dare! He yelled out too us all also letting every one else around us hear.

- Yeah…. Alright Lou. Harry said a little embarrassed by every one staring.

- Who’s starting. Jay asked.

- ME! Let me! Eleanor let out really fast. I have something!

Every one just sat there waiting for her to shoot the question at someone.

- euhh… Mimi. She said a little unsure by everyone’s stares

- Yeah go ahead. She answered in a nice voice.

- Truth or dare.

- Normally I would go with dare but on a plane I’m not so sure I want to. So truth.

- Ok, so you and Nathan, are you two actually a couple then?

Mimi looked at Nathan for an acknowledgement and finally answered.

- yeah we are. She answered.

Harry twitched a little next to me. I thought he was ok with them but it still doesn’t seem like it.

- We want proof! Tom shouted also letting every one in the plane hear.

Mimi turned to Nathan and he leaned forward putting his arms around her. Every one was watching intensively even the strangers around us leaning side to side so they could see. They know who we are after all. They’re kind of like paparazzi in a way. The two leaned closer to each other into a long in passionate kiss. Every one around us went aww and clapped going back to what ever they we’re doing after a minute. What annoyed me thought was that when they kissed Harry hit the side of his chair quietly. He’s lucky no one saw him. Well except for me. Why is he still fussing over them! Well he wasn’t really fussing but still.

- So its official then! Baby Nath is all grown up. Tom said in a baby voice.

- Shut up. Nath answered him laughing at his silliness.

- Then what about you and Harry? Danielle asked me. Her at least was careful only the lads, Mimi and Eleanor heard her and not every one around. I looked at Harry to see if he would answer.

- You didn’t ask us truth or dare. Was all he answered.

- Truth or dare!? Mimi asked him.

- Dare! He answered.

Why was he avoiding it. I felt kind off sad. Mimi’s face fell but lit up again.

- I dare you to tell the truth! She shouted making every one around us look again.

Damn it Mimi! I don’t like people staring.

- Alright fine. Harry said.

She was going to ask the same question that Eleanor asked her, I could tell, but paused and changed her mind. She looked straight into Harry’s eyes with a look that said “don’t mess this up!”

- Do you love Sierra? She asked him very seriously.

My heart was pounding.

- I love her with all my heart! He answered and looked me deep in the eyes with a look that proved it to me.

I almost cried but withheld myself. It wasn’t like me to cry. But if he love’s me then why was he avoiding the question. No one asked for proof to my surprise. I guess it was sincere enough and maybe they didn’t want to put more pressure on us yet. I cuddled up in Harry’s arms. That was good enough for now. After that we didn’t really keep playing we just kind of kept quiet and watched the TV where an issue was going on about The Wanted’s concert that One Direction saved. This has been all over the news lately I just never actually sat down and watched it because of everything that was going on. They where talking about: Suspicions that 1D and TW weren’t fighting anymore, about the fact they where all staying with Nathan’s and Harry’s sisters and of course this didn’t surprise me. What did was the rumours they we’re making up as they we’re showing video’s of me and Mimi in the crowed. < Are these girls the reason for they’re screw up?> and < Are they playing behind they’re brothers backs.> I admit it was partly Mimi’s fault they stayed up late and that we we’re kind of “playing” behind our brothers backs but its still not appreciated that they where spreading stuff like that that made us look like bad people. At least we can get away from that stuff for a while in India. We started talking about what to tell the pap’s about the new couples but of course we knew everyone would find out anyway because of the footage coming out on our reality show. It took some time before the plane landed and the passengers started leaving. We waited till every one was out and we all ran out shouting: INDIA!!! WOOH!