Chapter 22: Snapped in two

heyy heyyyy!!!!!!! I'm not gonna say much I love the smell of strawberries and orange xD and yeahhh love all your votes fan and comments -SierraXxxxxxx

 Yiiooooo! i am NOT saying Sorry for the wait this time because i believe i took less long than usual :P ohh and i wanted to say that what Mimi does in her POVs are like SOO ME!,( yeahh.. i throw fits... XD ahaha) so yeah i really based this one on our real selfs :P Anywayy i had fun writting this chap soo i hope you all like it too :) -Mireille Xx :p

Sierra’s POV:

My nose filled with the scent of my sweet Strawberry and Orange meringue Candles I lit up, letting myself soak up in the steamy warm foamy soft bath water. I felt so relaxed. It was so nice finally being home again. We all got Mimi back and she got hugely welcomed by the others. Mimi had gone into her room to nap. All this was probably so exhausting to her... “I wonder if the candle tastes good?” I thought as more yummy scents got to me. Snap out of it Sierra! No! Candles aren’t edible! A bubble from the soft soap flew up into the air making me irresistibly poke it and make it explode.  This made me giggle alone for no absolute reason. Guess it’s just all the stress letting itself loose. I could finally let myself go from this whole incident. The fruity smell was now invading my brain making me stare freakishly at the candle. I kicked the flame stick into the bath before I could lead myself to sinking my teeth into it. Playing underwater soccer with the candle childishly, I saw Harry creep up into my room snapping me out of my imaginary wet tournament.

- Harry? I questioned, being able to see him thru my completely opened bathroom door.

I had a habit of not closing it since my washroom was attached to my bedroom so I didn’t really have much reason to lock anything. Besides I have plenty of time to hide myself if needed but this wasn’t the case, he’s my boyfriend!

He just walked in; faintly smiled and sat on the sink’s counter watching me.

- Sorry, I’m interrupting you aren’t I? He sort of fake chuckled.

- What’s wrong Harry? Was my answer to his behaviour?

- What’s going on with Cameron?

- Harry! Nothing! It’s been over between me and him for like ever!

- Didn’t seem like that to him...

- Okay...Yeah I still had feelings for him when I left and that’s why I didn’t tell him before running off, if that what you’re talking about. But it’s done now. Is this what’s been bothering you ever since I got out of the hospital!?

- Ohh, how’s your gut by the way? He changed the subject.

I gave him a harsh look.

- You know how my gut is already, Harry! You found that out yourself when I got out of the hospital!

- Okay, Okay... I believe you... He looked away from me.

- No you don’t. I sighed at his incomprehension.

- Well after all those years you finally see him again and your telling me you felt nothing! He replied.

-Yes, Harry! I felt absolutely NOTHING for him! And you know why!? Because I have you! And I love you! And I wouldn’t ever think twice about that! I told him sincerely and seriously. I left Cameron again anyway! Back in Hollywood and this time I had no regrets! I laughed brightening the moment.

He looked up at me with a truthful smile, taking a sniff at the air.

- I’m hungry. Wow this smells good! He blurted out suddenly.

- Yeah, me too... almost ate wax. I giggled as he stood, walked over to the bath and kissed me passionately. I love you too. He finished, hugging me tightly and leaving me to my bathing.

Mimi’s POV:

Standing in the middle of my room, I stared blankly at my bed sheets. They were white... Just like the ones in the bed I was chained to. I took a step closer to the bed and promptly stopped. This was so irritating. Moving the blankets off my pillow, about to force myself in, I clung on to the sheets mindlessly for a few moments before irrationally ripping them off the mattress and throwing them across the room with a soundless yell. I was left only with my fluffy very red blanket and light blue pillow. Finally managing to get myself on the bed, I took a look at the white cloths on the floor. “That was plain stupid and crazy.” I thought. But I just couldn’t help myself from doing that...

Sierra’s POV:

Having finished my bath i was now comfortably cuddling Harry on the couch as Niall watched TV with a big bag of chips in his hands. Zayn was bugging Liam by smashing spoons together as Louis was just sitting their lost in his mind. Louis hasn’t been very present lately. I was about to kiss Harry on the cheek when we all heard a thump on the floor from upstairs. I gave the others an odd look before being about to head up alone to check on the sleeping beauty but got interrupted.

- Wait! I’ll go! Louis panicked but I stopped him from going any further.

- No... I’m going Lou... is there something you’d like to tell us? I questioned him strangely.

- ..No.. He answered quietly, melting back down on the couch.

What’s wrong with him lately!? I made my way upstairs.

Mimi’s POV:

Aw... Why did I do that! I stared at the lamp snapped in two on the floor just next to my feet, picking it up and hugging it. “What did the lamp ever do to me except lighting the room up kindly?” I freaked out, about to let a tear fall stupidly. Why would I cry about a broken lamp! What’s wrong with me! I stopped myself from doing so as I put the lamp back on the floor broken in two having heard footsteps getting to my room. Quickly thinking, I laid the little desk that the lamp used to sit upon on the floor, laying myself down besides it with a hand holding my head.

Sierra barged in the room seeing the position I was in and stared at me ridiculously.

- What... the... hell? She asked stunned.

- I fell off the bed, knocking the table over with me. I lied, sitting up and fake rubbed my head.

She gave me a disbelieving look before replying.

- Mimi, your table is in front of your bed not next to it! You’re seriously trying to tell me you fell on it!? She rolled her eyes at my lie.

- I moved it before napping... I answered.

- Why? She snapped.

- I wanted to read but fell asleep with the book.

- Where’s the book?

Shit. I was stuck here. I stayed speechless not knowing what to say anymore.

- Okay! When are you going to learn I see thru your amazing lies!? Alright... I’m going to act like this didn’t happen... I have no idea what the heck you did to break that lamp and why the bed sheets are in the corner of the room... I know you’re not going to share with me and if i try to make you it will just end in a fight... So just tell me your ok!?

- I’m okay! ... I did as she asked.

She made her way out as I took the lamp back in my arms in a hug.

- I’m sorry lamp... I apologised childishly to it a little too loudly making Sierra turn around and look at me with a confused face but just walked away again without a word, rolling her eyes at me.

Sierra’s POV:

I crashed back into my seat not even looking at the others but knew they were questioning this.

- Irritated, don’t ask! I told them sharply, putting my attention to the TV instead.