Chapter 29: Flee and come back to a surprise.

Alright! I owe you all a huuugeee apologie! D: this took a really long time and on top of that i told someone to expect a chap during march break and i failed to post one so sorry to that personne to! Anyway at least i've finally got it donne and i hope you all enjoy it :) Ooh and i thought i would point out that Mimi's POV's are quite geeky so if you never saw or read The Lord Of The Rings my apologies if you don't get what I'm talking about alot of the time, but its nothing big, I'll be glad to explain to anyone who asks :P :) -Mireille Xx

Heyyyy!!!! okii so like i havnt posted a message in a while :s so like yeah sorry :/ well hop yall like the chap :) i personally think that mimi's POV is wierd haha i am not a Lord of the rings fan so like i kinda didnt understand but hey at least i saw the movies... i feel dumb hhahahaha :) love yall -SierraXX:)

Sierra’s POV:

To think that even at this rough time, Niall still thought to call me. And he called me over and over again until I finally answered. I was quite pleased to find the simple reason he called was to almost beg me to come back. Of course I refused quite seriously at first but the tone of his voice was quite clear and he wasn’t backing down till I would accept his invitation “home”.

I wasn’t too fond of the idea of stepping back into the place at this moment. It was probably the worst time I could choose to show up. But heck with it, if a fight between Mimi and I erupts, then so be it. Might as well now then never, I’m not retreating, no…I just won’t, it wouldn’t be logical to me. She’s making every thing my fault but she has as much to be blamed for. I won’t stay here and let this entire craze roll out on my shoulders.

Mimi’s POV:

“ It was to be expected!, he says.” I grumbled. “she always runs from the problem!”

I muttered every disgraceful thing each of the lads spat at me as I tried sneaking away. Obviously I started running! Sure now I’m sitting on a bench in the middle of a random mall near by. Fine! Take it so! I do run, I don’t face my problems and so what if I never will. I don’t and I don’t want to. They can be as disgusted in me as they want, I will not step back in there until Louis, Zayn and their girlfriends rule things out each other first. I am not going to just stand in the middle of a battle field. Logically, I will wait till the solders kill each other then I will face the last problem standing. Yes, yes… I will do that. That’s smart now isn’t it?

- If I was stupid enough to bother you right now, I guess I am cuz I just dared to; I would say you sound quite a bit like Gollum at the moment. A strange young guy almost chuckled but stayed stern.

He was around my own age and tall. His side swept silky black hair almost hid his left eye. His face was angular and skinny yet his cheeks had a sort of plump look to them.

- Oh great, another geek like myself. I spat in the same way the darkest side of Gollum would, playing along as I realised that I had been grumbling about all my problems out loud.

Thought I was in a bad mood, it didn’t stop me from getting amused by the young man’s remark.

I giggled lightly at his face as he finally realised I had spoken to him in that way on purpose. He took this sign to assure himself before taking a place next to me on the bench. He seemed to be unable to hold his kinky smile to himself. I found it kind of comic thought it really was an eye catching smirk.

- I’m not so sure I would be welcome asking about what’s troubling you, but I must say The Lord of the rings is an awesome movie. I prefer the books however. He began, looking at me only with his eyes turned; his face was only slightly tilted towards mine.