Chapter 2: escorte them to there room's... OR NOT!!!!

Hope you guy's liked our first chapter :) !! - Sierra xx

Just keep reading, it gonna get better :P -Mireille xx

---------------------------------------------------

Mimi’s POV:

Once we we’re dry we and found all our clothes we came in. I made Sierra escort One Direction to They’re rooms so she could flirt with Harry. She headed upstairs followed by them but she gave me a worried glance. I mouthed her to not worry and to just be herself. With that she was walking away with the lads. I turned around expecting to haft to escort TW but no. They were happily sitting on the couches joking with each other. One thing was sure. I didn’t need to show them they’re rooms. I hopped on to the coffee table making my dress fly over my ass letting them see my underwear. I faced them watching to see their reaction. They were just staring at me inventively.

- So! I began to say. Guess you guys are alone with me for a while. I gave them all a side smile. Unless ,of course, you don’t want me here? I asked in a cocky voice.

- No you should stay. Max said wanting to know what I would do next.

- Than we have two choices. First is I escort you to your rooms and you all go to bed no fun.

They all groaned not liking that option.

- Second. I said. Is that we stay here and mess around and laugh until we can’t take it anymore. I continued. And just maybe if your lucky I could add a bonus.

- And what would that bonus be? Tom asked carefully paying attention to my moves.

I hopped of the table making my dress fly over my but again. I started walking slowly towards them.

- Well IF you’re lucky. Just maybe you could watch me strip! I said grinning at them.

Their eyes opened wide in excitement. Know I’ve got them in my grasp. They kind off went in a sort of trance just after. I used the time to right catch me on a peece of paper and set it in front of them. I fled as fast as I could down the hall. It did’nt take them long to realise I had disappeared.

Nathan’s POV:

Ok, so she obviously she doesn’t care about what her brother thinks. I thought. That got my hopes up. She’s really different from my sister. Instead of shy she’s more naughty. I have a hard time figuring out why they ‘re best friends. Is Sierra secretly naughty to!?

Tom’s POV:

After she answered she might strip I sort of went out of it. I can’t believe how fun and naughty she was. I can’t wait to find out more! I finally realised there was a note in front of me. I read what it said and darted up. I ran down the hall followed by the boys. I didn’t find her until I heard her whisper: hi Tom behind my back. I turned around grabbing her. I picked her up giving it to much strength almost throwing her over my back.

- Damn your light! I said to her. I almost threw you over my shoulder!

- You sound surprised. She answered me. What you thought I was heavy!

- I didn’t think you where heavy! But I’ve never picked anyone so light up before!

Mimi’s POV

Max showed up after Tom.

- For tom to think your light you must really be! He exclaimed.

Let me have her he told Tom.

I got past from Tom to Max.

- He’s right! You’re like a balloon!

- Seriously. Jay said coming down the hall. Pass her to me! He told him getting ready to catch me.