Chapter 10 :Behave yourselfs!!

hope you like !!! okay soo... basicly...yes today its my ACCUTUAL.... its my birthday, yio shawty its your birthday!! okay sorry i had that in my head all day (all night,, DJ malik) besides all the happy b-day songs haha okay well thats all. :s -Sierra !!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx FREE KISSES :P......... from my cat :s she was stepping on my '' x '' key ....... sooo :P my kitty cat says HII :P okay im weird !!

i just had to slap Nathan and then kiss him!!! -xx Mireille

__________________________________________________

Liam’s POV:

We all got in a limo that brought us to some really cool hotel that looked kind off like a castle. It was late when we got there and the girls had fallen asleep on they’re boyfriends. Meaning Danielle was on me. We didn’t bother waking them up to get in the “castle” so we picked them up while they slept in our arms like cute little babies. An we got escorted to our “appartement” where we had several rooms plus a kitchen and living room.

- Bring the girls and follow me. Our escort told us.

He led us to a huge room that was filled with Beautiful dresses that where made of fin transparent cloths. They kind of looked like they belong in an Arabic princess story. Nothing for men thought. Just jewellery and pretty, fancy girl clothes.

- The girls are obliged to dress like attractions. They need to keep the flow of our “castle” it’s supposed to look like a paradise of pretty women in an old castle. Its kind off a way to get customers. He told us.

We kind off stood quiet and thought over what he just told us.

- Yeah for perverted men! Tom let out feeling like they we’re abusing the girls.

- Your just using them! Nathan let out at his turn.

- I doubt any men will touch them. The escort told us. There are plenty of other girls around here. But you might want to watch they’re backs. Accidents happen.

Wow he sounded a little scary there.

- If you wish to stay here you must follow our rules. He continued telling us in a sneaky voice and walked away not giving us any time to protest.

- Anyone else a bit freaked out by that. I asked.

- A BIT! Are you kidding me. Niall answered. More like a lot!

- I don’t think wouldn’t leave the girls alone. Louis said.

- You think! Harry sounded shocked.

We all went to unpack leaving the girls to sleep on the couches of the dressing room. When we came back to them they we’re still sleeping and we didn’t want to wake them just so they would change……

Eleanor’s POV:

I woke up in a room full of clothes. Wtf! Last I remember I was in the limo going to our hotel. And how did I get in this dress!? Mimi who was next to me had a confused face too. She was probably thinking the same thing as me. Her too had a beautiful belly dress on. She looked at me giving me a “what’s” going on” look. All I could do is shrug my shoulders not knowing my self. She called out to the lads waking up the other girls as she did. Only our boyfriends came in but I heard Tom call out to them: Oh you guys are in trouble!

- Heyy…. Harry said to sierra his face looking just like a cat after doing something it shouldn’t of.

- What happened to our clothes!? Sierra asked him.

- Euhh… You see to stay in this hotel you girls are obliged to where whatever is in this room. He answered.

- OMG! DID YOU GUYS UNDRESS US! Danielle yelled at Liam.