The Wanted and One Direction Fan Fiction: The sister's naughty game.

Hii there!! This is our ( i say OUR cuz im writting it with a friend soo) first story, comments would be apreciaded, we would love to know what you guys would like to have in the story.

-Sierra!xx

We know One Direction and The Wanted aren’t fighting but just for the sake of this story imagine they are.

-Mireille!xx

----------------

Chapter 1: On the phones!

Mimi: COMMON HARRY PLEASE!!! I really want you to be part of our show!

Harry: Well, I wouldn’t hesitate if the wanted weren’t coming too!

Mimi: They have the right to be on it! Nathan is Sierra’s brother as you are mine.

Harry: I know but…

Mimi: NO BUTS!!!!! Common please! For the sake of you sister’s famous TV reality

show!

Harry: If it’s famous why do you need us!

Maybe we should go. I heard Liam say over the phone. We could sort things out with them.

Mimi: Liam’s right it’s the perfect opportunity

Harry: Alright fine! But if it doesn’t work out don’t expect us to stick around!

Mimi: Great! As you know it’s a reality show so there’s no script. Just try to be interesting.

Harry: Oh this will be interesting. I’m expecting The Wanted to think so to.

Mimi: And make sure you and the lads pack. You’ll be staying with us since we need to have cameras on all of us 24/7 for the show.

Harry: Wait. What do you mean us. You and sierra?

Mimi: euhh..hehe…and the wanted will be staying with us too.

Harry: Mireille!

Uh oh he only calls me by my full name when its serious. You see are mum gave me a French name because she thought it was cool but every one just calls me Mimi for short. Well and it’s easier.

Mimi: Yes harry. I said with the sweetest voice I could.

Harry: There’s NO WAY where staying in the same building as them. No less should you be! What if there dangerous!

Mimi: OH COMMON HARRY!! Our place is huge. You’ll barely even see them. And DANGEROUS. That’s just paranoid harry! And a BIG FAT excuse! And your forgetting that Nathan is Sierra’s brother again!

Harry: alright, alright calm down!

Mimi: Good! Then be here tomorrow k?

Harry: Ya fine!

I hung up the phone and turned to sierra. There coming! I said to my best friend! But please tell me The Wanted is coming too!

- You bet girl! She shrieked happy she would see my brother.

- YES! Are plan is working!

You see I said we just wanted them on the show but that wasn’t true. We’re actually in love with each other’s brother. Weird right? Well anyway this whole thing is just our "plot" for some fun!

I still can’t believe you’re in love with my brother. I nagged her.

- Are you kidding me! You’re in love with my brother who looks like SID THE SLOTH! She mocked him

- So do you! Has that ever come between us. I joked.

- HEY! I do not look like Sid the sloth! She protested