Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Okii, so i finally got a chap out faster than all the rest!! :D ahahah hope you like it :)

Well :P On with the storyy!! : xD ahaha :)  -Mireille Xx

Just a too tell you guys the story is almost over :s were tagging to the end :'( im gonna miss thiss story .. we've gotten soo far with it xD :P anyways as much as mireille has started a storry so have i but still not ready to be posted soo :) its to come haha :P anyways hope you like this chapp :P and as mireille says On with the storry :P hahah - SierraXXX

Chapter 31: In two different worlds

Mimi’s POV:         

I slipped my Silky fingers around the door knob of Colton’s house; he had left me at the drive way saying he had someone to meet up with. “A guy friend of his”. Pfffftt! My ass! Had been my reaction, in my head of course… All I said was “Thanks for taking me in, See you later” as politely as I could then he warned me that he had his cousin over and he was most likely right in the room as I would walk in playing video games. And then he drove away and now here I was slowly opening the door, not to startle his cousin too much.

I’m not sure of my reasons for this but as I was making my way in I was about as sure as can be that his cousin would be a little boy that he got stuck “taking care of”. But as I smoothly closed the door behind me and actually took the time to look, I stopped and stared a while, somewhat astonished to see the boy was not so little, my age actually and his side swept silky black hair, which was quite attractive by the way, hid his face for he was turned to the TV with a controller in his hand. Though it did seem familiar, I must say. As soon as I took a step forwards he realised someone was there and he abruptly turned. He instantly lightened up, his eyes wider and a welcoming grin on his face showed when he saw me. Now that I actually had seen his face, there was no way I wouldn’t recognise him, as I immediately Had all the memories of when I first saw him flooding back to me… it hadn’t been very long ago in the first place…

“ ELIAS!” I cried joyfully, running happily and jumping right into his arms, making him lay over the couch but he wrapped his arms around me still skilfully.

I heard him mumble a “woah” out of suddenness as I had grabbed him then all he said with a cute chuckle was “Hey!” though his voice was so soothing with such a nice tone to it. He was rather agreeable.

His arms were all cuddly due to his sweater. It didn’t last to long as I got back up and sat next to him on the couch, not to make it awkward.

“I can’t believe you’re Colton’s cousin.” I said quietly, laughing.

“I can’t believe you’re the girl he talked about… nice to see you, Lady Galadriel.” He smirked.

“Frodo! I was hoping to call you that!” I exclaimed.

 I don’t know why I didn’t just call him that as I ran to him instead of his name.

“I was starting to think you had forgotten it” He answered in a chuckle at my childishness.

The pain from just a while ago still remained, of course. This surprise just enlightened it a little. Though I knew a hurt expression never disappeared from my face since I left and it showed, for I could tell Elias had noticed but hadn’t said a word about it. It took him a moment, but after having just inspected me carefully as quick as he could he didn’t just stay quiet and motionless like an idiot; “need a hug?” He questioned so shyly but cutely. That was just irresistible. He really was clever.

I giggled though I couldn’t help the tears that began flowing down my cheeks again, leaning into his chest as he pulled me into the embrace, my fingers automatically clinging to his sweater. It really was all I needed, not an extremely long conversation trying to help me, not ice-cream, not something to set my mind of it, this was it. Just a hug; someone who was there for me and it didn’t matter why. He was just there and that fact made me feel so comforted already.