Chapter 18: Island squabbling.

Do Do Do IM HOME! Xp anywayss so i was ON FIRE!! last night writing XP i got this chap done and part of an other chap so you might get it soon XP I went to bed at 3 in the morning cuz of that! O.o XP Anyways hope you like it!! :)  VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!! :D :D :D ,-Mireille xx :P

(Sierra will put her message later when she gets a chance :P)(okay i have the chance xD)

okay soo this chap is ONE of my faveS --yeah i have others xD-- i love my bro-sis moment xD i accutally had one the day with my real bro! xd any way you guys look like your liking the story !!! LOVE YA'SS :D <3<3 big support :) -SierraXXXXXXXXX MOUWAH!!

------------------------------------------

Sierra’s POV:

Its been at least 2 days we’ve been on this forsaken island. My gut was hurting more than ever and I had nothing to eat since I got here. No one has. At least we had fresh water and places to sleep but that was it. Nathan could only limb with his hurt leg and every one was exhausted.

URGHH, STILL NOTHING! Tom yelled throwing a large branch at a small tree making it crack and fall over being held only by a tiny piece of bark.

- Tom common calm down, take a rest, we’ll keep looking and we will find something to eat. I tried reassuring him.

- Oh no! No we won’t. I’ve went thru the island 3 times already so has every one else but you! I swear! It’s a crumb of an island surrounded by water. It’s practically only the size of 3 houses stuck together and there are only impossible to catch birds that are edible. How are we supposed to eat them if we can’t even reach them! Tom continued raging.

- Look I’m sorry ok! I’ve tried getting my ass of the hammock for all off you. Every time I try I just fall to the ground in pain! I wish I could help you all but I can’t! I just hope you won’t give up on me! I pleaded.

- You could have at least tried to do something we’re you are! Max pointed out.

 I just ignored him not knowing what to answer.

- It wouldn’t make a difference even if you could help! There’s nothing we can eat! Jay told me.

- Will every one just shut the hell up and stop fighting. We’ll end up dead from all this bickering if it leads to hitting! Zayn complained.

- We’ll be dead anyway! Just by being stuck here! Niall who was just sitting sadly on his hammock pointed out.

- Niall, Don’t say that… I looked at him with a sad expression seeing how discouraged he was.

He just looked down at the sand seeing the way I glared at him and didn’t look back up, just put his head in his hands. I turned my hand to harry who was washing out the blood stained shirt used for Nath’s leg. It bled for quite a while. The cut is deep but it wasn’t spitting out blood anymore so we unwrapped his led from the shirt. No one was even trying to do anything anymore! It’s like they’re just lying there waiting for they’re doom as if there was nothing they could do to prevent it.

- Guys common! You can’t just sit here. I tried to push them to do something.

- Like you’re doing? Nath grumpily mocked me.

I just looked strait up at him with a hurt expression making him turn his head away.

- If I could help you all I WOULD! I repeated myself feeling kicked.

I didn’t know what else to tell them. I didn’t want to say anything more knowing that if I did I would just get beating back with words on how useless I was being. Even Nath, my bro, is annoyed with me. I let a single tear out feeling like shit, wiping it away before anyone could see and trying my best to get off the hammock to show them that I was here to help and they better not forget it. I silently grunted in pain as my feet hit the ground, me sliding of the hammock just to end up collapsing onto my knees letting out another sign of pain. Harry let the shirt drop and knelt by my side finally snapping out of it and realise what was happening.