Chapter 23: Tantrum.

Heyyaaa Soo were giving you two chaps at the same time cuz their kind off related its just that it got to long so we seperated it  XP Anyway i really hope you like it so VOTE FAN and COMMENT it means so much when you do XS -Mireille Xx :P ( sierra will post comment later)

Mimi’s POV:

- Hey... I’m going out guys. I said walking past every one with a cute pretty but not over short dress.

- Where!? Sierra asked a bit stunned and confused that I was leaving when I had just gotten back two days ago.

- I miss a friend... I want to go see him. I answered happily, really wanting his company.

- HIM? Nathan’s head flicked up at me.

- Yes HIM, Nathan, so? I rolled my eyes.

- Colton...? Sierra questioned sarcastically in a depressing way knowing who I was going to.

- Problem!? I replied wondering why this was a bother.

- Out of all of us here, you want to see COLTON!? She laughed.

- He cheers me up and I love him for that! I told her.

- Okay! Colton, love! WHO’S HE!? Nath panicked.

- Not love in that way, Nath! He’s my most amusing friend! I tried comforting him.

- With that dress!? He disapproved.

- What’s wrong with my dress!? I asked insulted.

 I had actually clothed myself carefully and properly and he’s telling me I shouldn’t wear this dress!? ... I guess he found it too flattering... ( Mimi and the dress:-------> :P)

- Nath, you REALLY have NOTHING to worry about. He’s just her really sweet teddy bear. Sierra actually comforted him. I’m just wondering why she needs him, something wrong, Mimi? She continued.

-You know why I go see him, and yeah I just came home that’s kind of the point. It’s not like I’m going to be perfectly ok even if I didn’t get... And I really just miss him... it’s been a while. I cut myself off not wanting to lie about the rape again.

- But... I’m here... we all are... She told me trying to hide that she was a bit sad I still wasn’t talking to her.

- I know you are... but you know how I am with Colton... it’s our thing...

Nath relooked a little worried at this again.

- Your thing? Nath questioned me.

- Nath, will you stop panicking! He won’t touch her, Gosh! Sierra snapped at her brother.

He just looked at her mystified.

- If he does he’s going to get it bad! She blurted out. 

My head spun to her, she shouldn’t have told them that!

- What do you mean? Liam asked as all the lads fixed her.

- Shit... I said that without thinking! She mumbled about her mistake. 

I put my hand to my head, giving her a sign to spill them out about Colton knowing we had no choice now. She nodded before explaining.

- He’s a player. She affirmed promptly, getting that fact about him out now.

- That makes him safe! Harry’s eyes widened.

- Well... let’s just say we had our fun with him despite we knew he was but he still remained to Mimi as I said before her teddy bear but not to me. Look we don’t give a crap that he’s a player he’s still a good person and I gave him a warning not to toy with her... umm... She trailed off.