Chapter 5: The fight !!

this was i fun chapter to right cuz we wrote it side by side (me and mireille) and we really wrote it like if we we're fighting ...haha :P but dont worry we are not really fighting :P haha - Sierra x:)

---------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV:

Mimi has been asleep for like forever! I thought she went to bed early last night! I should go check on her.

- I’ll be right back. I told everyone.

With that I headed upstairs. I stood in front of her bedroom door wondering if it would be wrong to just barge in. As I went to knock she opened the door making me jump. I stared at the shirt she was wearing.

- WHO’S SHIRT IS THAT!!!!! I asked loudly.

- Euhh…mine duh. She answered coldly

- YOU SLEPPED WITH NATHAN!? I bursted out without thinking.

- WHY DO ALWAYS HAFT TO THINK THE WORST FIRST! She yelled at me and stormed downstairs.

Mimi’s POV:

I went to the living room hopping to relax, but I saw TW lads siting on the couch. They turned to me looking at the shirt I was wearing then glared at Nathan with a “what happened!” look. He shrugged it off and beckoned me over to sit with him. I sat next to him as he put his arm around me in a “friendly” way. The rest of the lads looked away knowing they shouldn’t ask questions.

Harry’s POV:

I followed not far behind; I got to the living room without caring of what the others would think I started to yell at Mimi.

- TELL ME!!!! I asked annoyed

After I few seconds, I asked again this time louder.

- MIREILLE!!!! WHO DOES THAT SHIRT BELONG TO!!!

- MINE, NOW SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!! She yelled back.

- OK, let me rephrase myself! : WHO’S SHIRT WAS IT BEFORE!

She stopped cold. I could tell she wanted to say mine again but knew it wouldn’t work. She looked at Nathan and that’s when I finally realised his arm was around her. I glared at them coldly.

- YOU GUYS DID SLEEP TOGETHER LAST NIGHT! I shouted at both of them.

The rest of TW lads still didn’t really pay attention but I knew they were listening.

- EUH! DID YOU SEE ME WITH HIM WHEN I GOT UP! She looked really mad at me now.

- Well maybe you didn’t SLEEP with him but you still had sex didn’t you!? I clarified sill pist with her.

- Well…not technically… She answered back

- WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT MEAN! I started yelling again annoyed by her word games.

- WELL I DIDN’T ACCTUALY DO IT WITH HIM IF THAT’S WHAT YOU MEAN! AND WHY SHOULD YOU CARE! YOU ODVIOUSLY KISSED SIERRA!

Omg…. I had tottaly forgotten about that because I was upset with her.

- How did you know that. I asked looking stupid infront of all of them.

- The night she escorted you guys to your rooms. You never came down to check on us with all the racket we were making. I said calmly knowing I caught him. And don’t forget she’s my best friend. I know her well and we tell each other everything.

Sierra showed up a that moment holding her head.

- JESUS YOU GUYS! What’s all the yelling for! Sierra whined.

- Mimi slept with Nathan! Tom blurted out and covering his mouth with an “oup!”.

- That wouldn’t surprise me. She said calmly.

- And you kissed Harry! Siva stupidly yelled out.

- How did you guys know about that! She shrieked.

She thought about it a moment and fixed Mimi right in the eyes.

- WHY THE HECK DID YOU TELL THEM THAT! She yelled at Mimi

- I was fighting with Harry and I accidently yelled it at him! I’m sorry! Mimi apologized.

- SO BECAUSE YOU WE’RE FIGHTING WITH HARRY IT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!! She shouted.

- WELL YOU NEVER TOLD HARRY OFF FOR GETTING MAD AT ME FOR BEING WITH NATH WHEN YOU TWO WHERE DOING THE SAME THING. SO I HAD TO! AND YOU HARRY! She said turning to me. DID YOU EVER SEE NATH GET PIST WITH YOU WHEN YOU LOOK OR ARE WITH SIERRA SO FUCK OFF AND STOP CONTROLLING ME! With that she stormed out.

- UUUUHHHGG!!! YOU BITCH!! Sierra said and stormed out at her turn.

Everything was silent in shock. Nathan was sitting there awkwardly knowing the fight was partly about him. I sat down next to him but not to close. I felt really bad. My sis was right. I shouldn’t be controlling her like that. It’s not my decision to make on who she’s with. I felt like a controlling father and I didn’t like it. I should have just let her be. I mean there really wasn’t anything wrong with Nathan. I guess it was just me with an idea stuck in my head that I didn’t change. I mean Nath never complained to me I mean none of TW lads did. They were good guys.