Chapter 21: A towel?

HELLLLOO lovely people that are reading!!!!!! We know it's short but were wrapping things up to pass to something else xD! And yeahhh vote comment rate it means the world!!! I YoU!!!!-Sierra XX

Soo hay sorry again for the time it took and also because i know this one is like REALLY short. I just wanted to get this over with so that i could get to more interesting stuff :P  -Mireille Xx :P

So donne with that and lets get to the story! :D :

- MIMI YOU PAIN IN THE ASS BLONDIE I MISSED YOU! Sierra screamed so loud jumping on me squeezing in a hug as I walked into the apartment. OMG I’m so glad you’re ok! She continued not letting go of me.

I hugged her back lightly giving her a small smile when she let go feeling warmth in the welcoming I got.

- Hey... you need to talk? She asked seeing the pain in my eyes.

- No, I’m ok. I lied smiling at her the best I could.

- Damn it, Mimi! Don’t you do that again! I know you. You always keep things in and it turns into a mess! She half scolded. Please talk to me! She added.

I saw the look Louis gave me with this. I mean I know she’s my best friend but Louis would be the most reasonable one to talk to after all he knows. I just didn’t want too. Every time I talked about something horrible that happened I just felt like I was reliving it! How is that supposed to make me feel better!

-Sierra, I swear I’m ok! I said even if she responded with a disbelieving look.

- You going to tell us what happened at least? She asked worried about me.

- I’d rather not. I answered simply, turning my gaze to Harry.

He looked like he was about to cry. I quickly ran into his arms not wanting him to shed tears for me. I know how protective he is of me and I hated seeing him sad.

- Luv ya! I told him sweetly in a brother and sister way which just triggered him to actually let a few tears drop.

- Aww Harry! That was supposed to cheer you up not make you cry! I teased him

- I was scared shitless the whole time you were missing! You expect me to be unemotional! He held me tighter making me bury my face in his chest.

- course not. I laid my arms around his back.

- How come you aren’t even crying or disturbed or I don’t know! Don’t you feel anything!? He asked.

- I do, Harry, I feel lots. Filthy, abused, sad... but I’ve already done my crying. I don’t want to cry anymore then that right now. I replied, lightly kissing his cheek and letting go of him.

- I’m just so happy you didn’t get raped thought. Sierra repeated, grabbing me once more.

At this I couldn’t help leaning my mind back to what had actually happened. I felt terribly sick and disgusting. I couldn’t take it anymore.

- I NEED A SHOWER! I yelled, yanking myself out of her arms and charging down the hall passed a shocked Nath who I had totally ignored due to my sudden outburst.

I saw glimps of Louis smashing his hand to his face at my mistake before i shut the bathroom door behind me. I was so distracted. I couldn’t help my urge to scrape out the dick that wasn’t even in me anymore. It did me no good to pull at myself, Cry desperately in the in the shower. It just made me worse. I’ve been just standing for half an hour, hurt, letting the hot water flow all over me and steam up the room. The door slightly cracked open letting the mist escape the room. A hand holding a towel up for me passed thru the gap. I quickly shut off the water, stepping out, taking the towel and covering myself up. I pulled the door open a little wider to see Louis standing there. He walked in, not bothering for permission, shutting the door behind him.

- Mimi, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to keep it a secret. He told me quietly.

- Louis! My decision was final. They’re not going to know about it! I answered in a slight whisper not wanting the others to hear thru the walls.

- Why can’t you just talk to me then!? It’s so visible you feel like shit right now! He complained.

He looked sad and hurt for me.

- Lou...

- I don’t like seeing you like this! It’s terrible to watch! He cut me off, his eyes a little watery.

A tear slipped down my cheek for him. He was so caring and seeing him sad for me! It was upsetting. He hugged me tightly as a knock came to the door questioning why we we’re both in the bathroom together.

- Thanks lou. I smiled, opening the door.

- He just brought me a towel, Harry, don’t worry. I managed to get a realistic laugh out of me.

 - You know Nath’s a wreck right!? He’s blaming himself for your kidnapping and that being the reason you ignored him.

My face turned in shock feeling so bad I had passed him. I was so not present and in my mind I just wasn’t thinking. Quickly I ran past the two caring for me, jumping straight on top of Nath who was laying face first on the couch. Still holding my towel on my body, sitting on him, I loudly told him I love him. It took a little while convincing him it wasn’t his fault but we finally got it in him.