Chapter 15: Remembering the forgotten.

heyy guies WAZUP! nonono ! VAs HAPENNIN'.... okay soo this chap is goin to lead us to some thing verry sad.. for both of arecaracteres.... and eum just a pointer::: i rememeber actually talking about this idea with Mireille when we were only at like chap 2or3 LOL and we keep on getting new ideas sso we are up to like 20 chaps of ideas not even written its soo funny.... OH OH HO i dyed my hair PURPLE ! I <3 PURPLE!! okay had to say it and mireille got this avril lavigne look with green hair like the front loll its suuper cool !!!! -SierraXx

Heyya sooo sorry for the long wait but we finally have it!!! Here's the twists!!! hope you like the idea tell us if you do and OMG I hated writting the end of this chap no matter how good it was!! Im sure youll like it thought!! comment, Vote, Fan.. Mireille :P xx

on with the TWISTED story!!

************************************************************************************************************************

Sierra’s POV:

My eyes slowly opened from an uncomfortable night at the hospital. A nurse came in to check on me, how I was doing and brought me some breakfast. I remember hearing Mimi loosing it yesterday. She must have been pretty stressed out. I didn’t expect her to be able to come and see me with every one else because of that witch made me kind off sad because she’s usually the one to take care off me at times like these. Well at least ill have the lads. That cheered me up a bit. My gut was hurting pretty bad but I was trying not to show it not wanting to stay here but I could tell the nurse saw threw it. I new I wasn’t getting away with this.

- You’ve got quite some supporters don’t you? The nurse pointed out in a nice comforting voice.

- What do you mean? I asked still a little dozy.

- Well as I could tell, yesterday you had quite an amount of friends with you. She clarified. And that girl, despite her attitude, seemed to care a lot about you.

- That’s Mimi for you. I laughed.

The nurse left the room leaving me alone to rest again. I looked out the window to see the guy Mimi had gotten stunned seeing at the belly dancing class. He was staring at me threw the glass. It was scaring me a bit. Who is he?

Mimi’s POV:

Once again I woke up my heart pounding against my chest, this time from Harry shaking me wildly away.

- We’re off to see Sierra. The guy’s got a truck to so everyone insisted on coming except for Nath who said he’d stay here with you since you can’t come anymore. Harry told me rushing out.

- Say hey to her for me! I called out before hearing the exiting door open and shut. Every thing was quiet now. I got up and headed strait to the bathroom. I was a mess! I started the water, this time not taking a bath remembering my incident, so I had to settle with a good shower. I got dressed in the most loosely and comfortable clothes I could find in that improper dressing room and crashed back on to my bed laying on my back in the pile of fluffy blankets. After a few moments Nathan walked in the room and laid right on top of me with his chin softly placed in the crack of my boobs.

- Su… I cut myself off from saying knowing it might not be the best thing I should let out of my mouth.

- What? He asked.

-Nothing….

- Su…What, Mimi? He kept questioning.

- You really want to know?

- Duh! Yeah! Say it.

- SUCK ME! I blurted out.

What was I thinking saying that! Ughhh! He might think badly off me after all the things I’ve done that we’re naughty. But no, I was wrong. He happily lifted my shirt up and started sucking making my body tingle. I smile starting to get turned on as he took my bra off and made his way on to my tits. I carefully past my fingers down his back then onto his zipper and undoing it. I felt him smirk while he got his hands into my skirt and took it off as I did his shirt. I pushed him so his head would be on the other side of the bed and I climbed on top of him. I pulled his jeans and boxers off and slid down his body. It was my turn to repay the favour. I made my way between his legs making him grin in pleasure. I made my way back up his body setting my lips on his with pressure as he wrapped his arms around me. He turned me back over and we we’re now in the perfect position but I just let out a gasp and stopped cold my heart beating really fast. My face turned pale at what I knew we we’re about to finally do.