Chapter 24: Cheer up.

Soo heres the following, I hope you like it :) ---------------------------------------> Here's the Pic of Colton ( yeah it's Mitchel Musso, but i chose this pic with that hair style like that cuz thats how i imagined him for the story soo) :P Enjoy!! VOTE, FAN, COMMENT! :D -Mireille Xx :P

Mimi’s POV:

Comfortably letting my heart out to Colton after having bandaged my hands, I laid belly first on top of him accidently letting my whole cleavage visible. He put a pillow there making me give him a confused face.

- It’s kind of hard to listen when that’s my view. No matter how nice it is. He smiled mischievously.

I laughed at my position, slowly placing a kiss on his lips long and hard varying the movements.

- Feeling better? He mocked in a whisper into my ear.

- Very.

He knew everything that happened. The good thing about it was he kept his calm the whole time. He just let me talk and let out what I needed. Sure he was probably disturbed by this whole thing but he was able to take it in. It’s what makes him so easy to be around, so accepting. On top of that he always kept it between us. I didn’t haft to worry about him telling Sierra, Nath or the others.

- So from what I hear, you thru a tantrum because you needed me. I must be quite important. He smirked.

- Aren’t you always!? I agreed, passing my fingers thru his sleek soft hair.

(( if you want this more interesting play Wiz Khalifa-No sleep))

 He removed the pillow so his distractions were once again visible and placed his lips lightly on my breasts, waiting for approval. I stretched my chest out giving it to him making him pull my dress top and bra down, placing his kiss back on me with a tickle thru my body. Leading his lips to my nipples, it felt like an infant sucking the milk out of a mother. He smirked thru it due to me letting out a moan as he slipped his hands under my dress bottom, not dropping his sucking but adding pressure to it, he began forming circles between my legs with his supple fingers. The sounds escaping my mouth, I licked gently up his neck and kissed back down it intensively, caressing my fingers around him. Having given me a final hit of pleasure tingling thru out my body, a moan louder and fuller than the others came out of me uncontrollably, I allowed him to let go of me. Tugging his pants and boxers down, slipping a condom on him I returned the favour, entering his dick in my mouth and giving the most powerful sucking moves I could conjure. I was quite proud of myself having made him pant loudly and tilt his head back closing his eyes to the enjoyment I had procured to him. Finally finishing this I collapsed on him feeling his parts close to mine, quite comfortably. This was so relieving after the rape. It was so different. This wasn’t obligated to me. It was a choice for both of us that we took just for fun. This was more like an offer that I accepted unlike the rape which was forced upon me. Stopping myself from thinking about it any further, I fell deeply asleep, so warm against his body, feeling the best I’ve been since I’ve been back. 

***

I woke due to a door opening and closing. Then everything was silent. I kept my eyes looking closed but squinted thru them to see Gregory stopped in his motions haven seen us. He tried tippy toeing by but I laughed telling him it was no point, I was awake. I replaced my dress on properly under the blankets and slid off the couch, Colton still sleeping like a baby.

- Wow, Lucky him! Gregory, the guy who recognised me at the hotel, teased what he was seeing.

He had stylish blond hair and the face of a teasing and joking around person.

- I’ll take that as a complement, thank you. I giggled.

- How many times have you shown up here randomly to hook up with Colton? He asked with a constant grin on his face as we both sat together on the other couch.