Chapter 12: Wet fun!

hey guys !!! sooo this chap is going to bring us to the BELLY DANCING !! loll and for Miwish are little friend i have a pic so next cap or something illl put it up !! ;p -Sierra xoxoxox

Sierra thought i was weird after writing this!! :O LOL anyways I thought it was funny sooo hope you do too!! :P - Mireille xx :)

____________________________________________________________

Mimi’s POV:

I woke up my heart pounding against my chest from Nath shaking me off the bed to wake me. I was staring at him holding my hand to my chest catching my breath wrapped around my fluffy blanket.

- Need me to carry you like a baby? He mocked me.

- Why’d you wake me? I complained cutely opening my arms for him to grab me off the floor.

- I thought Tom made that clear yesterday. Or maybe you made yourself forget kissing him like that! He laughed.

- It was a playful thank you kiss! I defended myself.

- Ya sucking playfully!

- Nath!

- I know it was friendly Mimi! I’m just teasing you! He held me tighter in a hug bringing me into the living room.

- Hey Blondie! Sierra saluted me.

- What is that my nick name now!? What a great way to say good morning! I replied.

- Oh it’s your nickname now Mimi that’s for sure! Danielle backed up Sierra.

- Why is that? Liam asked.

- No reason! Eleanor answered.

- Why is every one already up and dressed? I asked before the lads could start questioning us like yesterday.

-We let you sleep after Tom insisted you needed it. Harry answered.

- Why is that? I asked Tom.

He looked a bit embarrassed.

- Well you seemed a bit out of it last night. He answered.

- What! Because I kissed you!?

- Common Mimi that was a bit drunk like of you. Jay said.

- I wasn’t drunk!

- You weren’t drunk! Ya right! You fell right back asleep after the argument! Louis told me.

Wow I must have been exhausted.

- Yeah and the girls won’t tell us anything more so how can we believe you. Siva pointed out.

The girls we’re laughing at me in they’re corner. I gave them a look knowing they probably didn’t justify for me that I wasn’t drunk because it helps us get away with all the incidents yesterday. Well if the girls want me to stick with that story I should probably make it look true. I gave the girls a wink and started to squirm out of Nath’s arm’s. He put me down as I put a hand to my head making a face that looked painful. They watched me carefully. I started walking down the hall stumbling on my footsteps.

- I need a shower! I shouted carefully hitting the wall but making it look real and falling on the floor. I’m fine! I said using the wall to clumsily stand back up and finally getting in the bathroom getting a last glance at the girls silently laughing they’re heads off at me before shutting the door.

- Oh she was definitely drunk last night to have a headache bad enough to make her fall over! I heard the guys telling each other.

Oh yeah! I’m a great actress! Maybe they’ll finally believe us that we didn’t sneak out even if we did. I was about to start the shower but I found myself closing my eyes and tipping. Why am I still tired!? I had a bunch of sleep thanks to Tom! Well maybe I didn’t I had no idea what time it was right now. I got out and started a bath instead throwing a new soap bar in since I couldn’t find the other one. When the tub was filed I took a step in forgetting about the soap witch made me slip and fall frontward into the water.