Chapter 14 : Banned and work that body!

heyya i know this chap is a bit short but it wraps things up for the twist comming up in the following chap!! i cant wait to write it for you all to read!! XD but even if this chap was short i thought it was pretty good

- Mireille xx

HI THERE :) okay soo this chap is a little shorter but we are going to de chap 15 longer (MAYBE) soo ;;

im going to sayy this chap is for @m0rethanthiss_ so as you can see ive dedicated it to you :)

im still doing #imagines soo dont be shy xD twitter : @sisihoranstyles :)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

DAMN KITTY -.-

-SierraXx

*****************************************************************************************************

Mimi’s POV:

- You can’t come in! A security guard stopped me in my paces as Sierra was brought into a room with a creepy doctor.

-WHAT! I shouted loudly.

Now every ones eyes where locked on me. Not just the lads and the girls. Like 10 other doctors too.

- You can’t come in. he repeated himself.

- WHY!

I hated leaving Sierra alone in there. It freaked me out. I hated hospitals and scary doctors don’t make me feel any better about it.

- No one can go in because it distracts the doctor.

- From what! Abusing her! I blurted out annoyed.

- Mimi that’s enough. Harry tried telling me but I was already about to loose it.

- Oh you’re in Shit! I yelled pushing the security guard out of the way but just ended up being grabbed by another one and carried over his shoulder outside.

I pouted in Alex’s truck for 15 minutes calming myself down a little from my over reaction until Zayn and Liam came out to check on me.

- Mimi… Was all Zayn could say before I cut him off.

- Please don’t start lecturing me on my behaviour! I told him. I know what I did!

Liam just gave me a look but sat next to me along with Zayn waiting for the others to come out.

- So congrats Mimi, you’re banned from the hospital. You can’t come back. Ever! Jay told me as they all showed up.

I just stared at him coldly until I noticed Sierra wasn’t with them.

- WHERE IS SHE! I shouted.

- Calm down! She has to stay here; she got some sort of disease from contaminated water. I have no idea how she could have gotten this…. Nath answered.

I looked at Eleanor and Danielle. They’re mouth twisted knowing it was from the pond. Its weird we didn’t get sick. Although we all got vaccines for this sort of thing when we we’re younger. If I recall Sierra didn’t take them.

- When can she come back? I asked as they all climbed in the truck with me.

- We haft to check on her tomorrow to see if she’s doing better or worse. Max replied.

- And if she’s doing worse?

- We haft to go home. England. And get her to a hospital that can actually help her better.

***

We got back the castle to get questioned by Alex finally on who the lads are. I’m surprised the lads hadn’t asked us that first!

- eum I’m sorry Alex, Dean and you two of course looking at Sam and Josh. We all have boyfriends already. I told them feeling really bad right now as did Eleanor and Danielle.

- You couldn’t have told us that before! He stormed of into his truck with the 3 others and drove away.

Now how are we going to get back to Sierra! Every one looked at me thinking the same thing and probably hopping I could pull of another trick but how!? Eleanor nudged me towards the freaky men that harassed us the day we snuck out.

- Oh common! I whispered.

-Please! Harry pushed me to do it to witch was really unusual for him, my little bro.

Max and Zayn gave me a little push.

- Why can’t you ask them! I asked the girls.

- Because they’ll give in to you better! Danielle replied giving me another push.

_-----------------------> Play the song at the same time ;; -SierraXx

I glared at them before stumbling of unwillingly at they’re command. Oh the things I do for them and never get thanked!

- Hey guys! I slid across they’re table sexily and rest on my knees, ass facing one guy and boobs in the others face.

I really hated this!

- About time you gave in! The one from behind exclaimed slapping my thigh a little to high making me twitch disapprovingly but I had to ignore it.

-So. I started saying, laying down across the table on my belly, putting my hands on the guy in front’s knees and sliding them closer and closer up to his middle. I was thinking. I continued. Maybe if one of you guys had a car then you could drive my friends here to the hospital and if you want, me and you could have a little fun without them. I purred into his ear.

Of course I had no intention of doing so.

- You better not leave me hanging! He grabbed my shirt harshly.

Oh of course not big boy! I lied sweetly.

He started getting up but I put a hand on his shoulder pushing him down.

- Oh not right now, Tomorrow! I told him. Someone’s in a hurry I teased before he gave me an impatient look but too bad because he has to wait.

I slid back off the table walking in front of the lads and crossing my arms. I wasn’t letting them get away with this one with out proper appreciation!

- Thanks Mimi! Niall brought me into a hug catching on to what I was trying to tell them.

They all followed his lead as we hurried back to our apartment not wanting to attract too much attention.