Chapter 16: Hopeless

Heyyy!!!! :D finally the next chap!! :P sorry its so short but we needed to wrap up every ones position before being able to get to the action!! XP Hope you like it ! - Mireille xx :P

HEYYYY!!! SUP!! soryy we have been like soooo busy xD hope you guys really like this chap :) i cant wait to read the comments xD PLEASE DOO !!!!! i havnt really been answering :s but ill try to more !!!! if i get the chance to ...............Mireillle.... XD i love this chap!!!! -SierraXx

Sierra’s POV:

-DAMN IT! Nath yelled punching a tree with his fist.

Every one was just watching him kick every thing in his way as he totally burst out with swear words.

Nath relax! She’ll be fine! Tom tried to comfort him. Right now we’re the ones who haft to survive if we want to help her. We can’t unless we get out of here.

Nath was no where to listening.

- What if she gets raped! He continued yelling his thoughts out.

- I’m sure she’s quite used to being fucked. Tom probably shouldn’t have said that even if it was meant more as a joke.

- NO TOM! Nath spun around looking coldly in his eyes. She’s a virgin! He shouted and everyone but me was stunned in total disbelief.

I was pretty much just observing really hoping they would settle down because I was really in pain right now but it looked like they really won’t be able to manage that.

- WTF! Oh common! Not even you managed to stick it there! Tom said defensively.

- No I managed to stop myself! She’s waiting for the right guy! Urhhg! You’re such a jerk! Nath stormed off to pretty much no where. I want to be that guy not some rapper! He finished yelling before he was out of sight.

- Nath we need to stick together! Come back. Please! I called out hopping he would here me, not really shocked by this news since well I was her best friend obviously I knew!

The thing that was pulling at my strings to go into total panic was that Mimi was with some man alone probably scared to death and who knows what will happen to her and if ill see her again! The worse part is I thought I finally recognised the man. I knew Mimi had no idea of this because I knew how she felt about this sort of thing but now I was really wishing I hadn’t told the doctors, years back, not to un-drug her. I thought it was best that she didn’t know what that man had done to me. That he had raped me right in front of her. I remember because the doctors managed to get the drug out of me before I had forgotten but I had stopped them from doing the same for Mimi because I knew how shocked she would be and disturbed. Only now I realise I shouldn’t of because she has been seeing this rapper without having a clue who he was and because of me she didn’t know to keep away from him. Now we’re all stuck on an island without her and Nath has stormed of. At least Louis, Liam and the girls aren’t in this mess. Hopefully Jay, Who ran after Nath, Will make him come back. But none of that stopped me from bursting into tears. Harry immediately came to my side asking me about the pain but I couldn’t keep it in. I spilled about the guy who had kidnapped my best friend also Harry’s Sister. It didn’t help that Nath was back with us when I did witch made him go back to freaking out.

- when you told me that it wasn’t your first time…. you know… before you got sick. This is what you had in mind!? Harry asked looking sick.

- No Harry. I answered truthfully once more.

- Then…Then…who?

- Harry! Not now….! Please! I begged not wanting to get in that subject.