Chapter 7: Kiss it better

hey hey !! you guys liked the other ones ??? well hope you like this one !!!! -Sierra!!

We know this chap is short but it was so we could wrap things up before we move on to something else in the story :P -Mireille xx

______________________________________________

Mimi’s POV:

I was so gone right now! The only thing I could make out was I was laid down in someone’s car. I thought I heard Sierra’s voice but I didn’t see her. That told me it was the speaker so I was probably in my own car. But who’s driving!? I really couldn’t see strait. I just knew it wasn’t Sierra. Anyway who ever it was ,was driving really carefully until we hit a bump and I hit my head on the seat in front of us letting out a loud OWW!

- Sorry Mimi! The person told me as he parked the car and lifted me out of the seat.

I knew him! Nathan! His warm arms around me and his sweet voice made it odious. I felt like an idiot for not making that out before. OF COURSE HE WAS THE ONE DRIVING! DUH!

- Nath! I complained feeling the huge bump on my forhead.

He kissed it and smiled

- You should really get fixed that crack in your driveway. He said. It’s not my fault I hit a bump!

- THEIRS NO CRACK IN THE DRIVEWAY! I protested.

- Alright! I know it was my fault. Guess there’s no getting away with it then. He laughed carrying me into the house finding it empty.

He laid me down on the couch checking his phone and telling me the lads left to go party.

- Guess we’re alone then. He told me sitting next to my belly where there was some room on the couch.

He stared at my forehead with a smile.

- Don’t stare at it! I fussed.

- There’s nothing wrong with you. He reassured me. I was just looking at your perfect face.

- Don’t try to sweet talk me! I answered.

- Oh common I cant even get a small kiss for that. He pouted.

He looked so cute I couldn’t help bouncing up and setting my lips on his. He put his hands on my waist laying me back down not taking his lips away from mine for I don’t know how long. We finally just cuddled each other falling asleep in a good mood.

Harry’s POV:

We got into the house and Sierra told me I can look around while she took a shower. She rushed off as if it was urgent not to make me wait. When I heard the shower start I wondered of into the garden. I was surprised that there were so many beautiful flowers growing when Sierra doesn’t come here much. Maybe she has someone taking care of her house. I walked down the stone and rock walkways that went thru grass and I looked at every single flower. There was also a big pond with fish swimming around in it. I smiled to my self thinking this was the perfect place for me and Sierra to be. So peaceful, pretty and smelled wonderful. I definitely had a chance to be romantic with her and I wasn’t going to loose it. I sat down in the swing by the pond and the roses thinking of stuff I could tell her when I heard her calling my name.

- I’m in the garden. I answered to her calls sweetly

She popped her head out from the corner of the door with a really cute smile. I beckoned her to come to me.

- You could stand in the middle of a million beautiful flowers but no matter what you will be the prettiest, brightest and the only one I would be able to see. I said to her grabbing her hand.

Her cheeks turned so pink after that I had to smile. She bent down to touch a rose trying to hide her face but ended up piercing her finger on a thorn. I saw a drop of blood and I immediately grabbed her finger and kissing it.

- Thanks. She said a little shy as I pulled her on to my lap and we stared deeply into our eyes leaning closer and closer to each other finally locking lips

( you can play Selena Gomez Off the chain. As usual if you want this to be interesting)

Sierra’s POV:

I was now on my Knees, One on each side of him, sitting on his lap. He was passing his hands over my belly and up my back then down again finally picking me up and setting me down on a pile of really soft and poufy flowers. It felt just like a bed. He left my lips to suck my neck leaving a love bite. I slid my hands under his shirt and watched him carefully as he let me pull it off. He was in total control as he lifted my back up so he could untie my bra and pull my shirt and it off. He stood up just long enough to pull his pants of but not his boxers. He kneed back on to the flower bed and pulled my bottom off just before placing his lips gently back on mine. I was ready to let him do anything he wanted to me. I had no intention of running, playing a game or making him work. I was so in love with him there was nothing I wanted to do more right now. He had his hands softly set on my boobs mine comfortably around him.

- Should we really be doing this? He asked looking a little worried.

- Why not. I answered. I didn’t want this moment to stop.

Harry’s POV:

I was totally ready to do it when an image of my sis and Nath past in my head. A time I didn’t want that idea in my head at all it had to pop up. I saw the look in Sierra’s eyes when I stopped and I saw I was about to ruin the moment. There’s No way I’m going to do that.

- I was just making sure you wanted me. I answered the best I could.

- I love you Harry! She cried out.

I felt happy. She really meant that!

- I love you too Sierra. I told her before my lips we’re once again glued to hers. We we’re rolling around on the flower bed she was on top now. I pulled her underwear off with no hesitation as she did mine. We where just about to do it when we realised we had no protection what so ever on.

- Damn it! She whispered.

- It was still fun. I said

She smiled lying down with her head on my chest. I past my fingers thru her hair as we both dosed off completely naked.