Chapter 6: get together

hey hey !! the story looks like it gots somme readers ;p how you guys liking it soo far?? plzz leave comments it would be soo fun to know what you guys would want!! we are open to anything .... i know its longer but we thougt it could make up 4 the chaps that didnt have lots of pages  :) -Sierra xx

We would appreciate any comments on how you like the story and if you think we should keep writting it.? -Mireille !xxx

____________________________________________________

Nathan’s POV:

I was just confused, Why does Harry hate me!?

- Hey…euhh… Nathan? Harry turned to me looking a little pail. Probably from what just happened. I eumm… I’m sorry about judging you. He told me with difficulty. As if he was actually thinking something else.

- euhh ..ok. I said not sure what to answer.

- I mean I shouldn’t be getting between you two. That was wrong of me. He said.

- It’s ok Harry it’s what any brother would do I guess. I tried to comfort him.

- No its not! I was snogging your sis and you didn’t even complain when you found out. But me ive been on your back since you’ve gotten here. He kept apologising.

- Seriously harry. It’s ok I forgive you. Every one makes mistakes. It was part my fault too.

He finally gave in and stopped protesting.

- Then maybe we could go out all four off us? Like you, me, Mimi and Sierra. We could make things better. Aldo I’m not sure if your sis actually likes me anymore she’s been ignoring me all day. He asked me still looking upset.

- Well we should go find out I guess. I answered getting up and gesturing harry to come with me.

We headed upstairs where the girls stomed out. Harry was looking at me worried. We stopped at the hallway with both they’re rooms.

- Now what Harry asked.

- Well you could go check on Sierra while I check on Mimi. I answered.

- NO WAY MAN! Harry shot back.

Wow! Ok I thought he was cool with me or was he just acting it out! I stared at him shocked.

- Euhhh……. Sorry …I euhh meant that I was thinking we should go to Mimi together to show her we’re ok with each other. And then I could go see Sierra and Mimi could too to make up with her.

- Ya ….. ok … I answered back still shocked.

Harry’s POV:

I know I said I felt bad about snapping at Mimi and Nath but I actually still didn’t like the idea. I really thought we shouldn’t be messing with the opposite band but as much as I wanted Nath’s sis I kept it inside. Nath knocked on Mimi’s door. I didn’t dare be the one to answer her annoyed what since I was one of the ones she was mad at. Nathan didn’t even hesitate before opening the door and walking in. My face had a annoyed look but I wiped it off when I realised it. He sat next to Mimi pulling her into a hug and kissing her head. I stood there almost letting out a growl. I was the one to usaly comfort her. I mean as her brother of course.

- hey. He calmly whispered to her still holding her gently.

- hi. She mumbled burying her head in his chest. Harry hates me. She complained not knowing I was standing right at the door.

My heart slumped. She acctualy thought I hated he because of this!

- No I don’t! I said trying to make it seem ok.