Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad

Yiiooooo!!! FIRST I wanted to apologise cuz i said i was going to update soon and then i didnt it took me like 3 weeks so im sooorryyyy XD ahahahhaha and SECONDE I'm again posting two chaps at the same time for you, one because chap 25 is kinda short but it really had to be one chap for this and two because 26 kinda goes with it and its longer :) AND THREE I really hope you like this twist and doo Comment vote and Fan, to tell us what you think :) -Mireille Xx :P 

Chapter 25: Get drunk, Fuck 2, Get mad:

Sierra’s POV:

Oohh! I laughed. So if I understood right, the girl grabber actually had some real sweet feelings for you! I continued mocking Mimi in a baby “ish” voice after she had explained to me what she had promised to.

She informed me about the conversation about Colton not getting a girl.

- Sierra! Not funny! I really feel bad; I let him down when he never let me down... if I had known... Mimi looked down at the bar table of the random club we joined into.

My face grimaced in shock at her last phrase.

- Don’t you dare go there! I stopped my childishness, pushing in a serious tone.

She gazed back up at me questioningly.

- You said “if I had known”. You’re kidding me right!? You wouldn’t have considered getting serious with him, if you had, would you? My voice dropped a little worried.

She shook her head after a few moments of seeming in her mind, telling me she was with Nath now and that was that. But that was half avoiding my question. I slightly rolled my eyes to glare in another direction in annoyance of her still being as vague as always in answering me something personnel.

- You know what!? I’m going dancing! I gave a last look at Mimi, gulping down my third drink and stumbled off to the dance floor.

Mimi’s POV:

One drink... two drinks... three drinks... four... I was starting to get sick and tired of sitting here doing nothing. The lads we’re all wondering around the party. Nath didn’t even bother coming to see me even when he had plenty of time and chance to. What was up with him!?

- Lonely, no!? Zayn teased, finally someone noticing.

- Extremely lonely! I snorted as he grabbed my hand and tipped me off my seat.

- Sooo guess you’ll be dancing with me instead of Nath since he’s hasn’t shown any interest of doing so?

- I’d love to dance, if that’s what you questioning! I replied cockily.

Sierra’s POV:

Giggling at Harry who was trying to reach me thru all the men I was dancing with, I finally gave him a chance, pushing my way out so he could talk to me.

- That’s it! I’m done! You’re impossible to dance with! He laughed. I’m going outside for some air, I’m about to barf if I don’t. He hugged me and headed out.

I squeezed myself back into the crowd just as I saw Mimi and Zayn purposely dancing like total idiots just to make everyone look at them oddly, making me start off giggling again. I watched as Louis joined them, noticing the attitude Nath had towards this. I was starting to worry about him... I turned my head away from Nath and back to the dancing fools just to not find them. Where could they have gone in the glimpse second I looked away!? Attending to put my attention back to Nath, I couldn’t due to him having disappeared as well. Now I was really confused. 

Mimi’s POV:

- Oh! No of course you love me, yeah I believe you! Nath snapped sarcastically as me, him, Louis and Zayn all stood in the guys’ bathroom. 

- What are you talking about!? I answered shocked. 

One moment I was having fun then the next yelled at by my boyfriend! 

- You’ve barely been showing any interest in me, and then you go off with some other guy! He snarled, gulping down the shot of alcohol he brought with him. 

The other two were keeping an eye on us carefully, worried of what was going to happen. Louis swallowed half of the drink Zayn had in his hand before he took it back and drank the rest. We we’re all extremely drunk by now.

- He’s my friend, Nath, no more! I tried convincing him.

- Really! He saw me untruthful. I heard your little conversation with Sierra! Don’t even dare tell me you don’t have some slight feelings for him! I’m losing you and it’s my entire fault! He panicked, putting his head in his hands.

- Your not losing me, Nath! What do you mean it’s your fault!?

- If I had stopped that man from taking you in that helicopter, you wouldn’t be so mad at me, would you!? 

- I’m not mad at you! It’s not your fault I didn’t know to stay away from that man. I was really getting annoyed. 

- Might as well be Sierra’s fault you got raped. Louis blurted out without thinking, his head spinning from the drinks.

My glare spun to him, shocked he just told Nath and Zayn that.

- Danm it Lou! I jumped on him making him fall to the ground as I held on to his shoulders.

Zayn’s whole face was shocked as Nath’s was over lauding with things to spit out at me.

- What!? If Sierra would have let you keep your memory, you would have known to stay away from the rapper! Louis told me, still not aware that he just told them I was raped but now my mind was flooding wanting more information on what Louis had just let me know.

- What do you mean, Lou? I asked.

- Well she told us on the island that the man had raped her before but had drugged both of you so you wouldn’t remember. But the doctors managed to get the drugs out of Sierra’s system but she told the doctors not to do the same for you. He explained.

I could have gotten away with the rape! I could have avoided it! And now all I could get myself to do is put the blame on my best friend. I was so angry right now I could do anything. I let out a huge grown of anger, squeezing Louis’ shoulders tighter almost piercing his skin without meaning to.

- You didn’t tell me! Nath said shocked and furious with me. Why don’t you just fuck Zayn and Louis then! You’re not a virgin anymore anyway, why should you care! He blurted out without thinking.

He chose the exact wrong thing to command me to do. The next moment both Zayn and Louis we’re laying on the floor with me, exhausted with pleasure as Nath couldn’t get his thoughts straight at what he just saw us do.

Sierra’s POV:

I was just sitting at the counter drinking with a few guys I just met when I was suddenly slapped in the face as hard as ever. Turning my head, I saw it was Mimi, her shirt half ripped down below her bra and her pants zipper undone.

- IT’S YOUR FAULT! She yelled storming out of the club, driving away totally drunk.

I held my cheek as it turned red with a hand print from the force of the slap. I was clueless. What did I do!?