chapter 30: Leaving.

Okayyy, I know it took a while, sorry, But it's finally here!! soo here you goo :D hope you like it, i worked hard on it :) -Mireille Xx

( You can listen to the song, we put it cuz it fit SOO well with this chap :D :) , thankyou Sierra for finding it :D :)  ahaha :3 :P ------------------------------------------> ) 

No prob Mimi hahah and yeah thiss took like wayy to loong and we're soo very sorry for that :/ well anyways hope you guys enjoy it ;) xx- Sierraxx

chapter 30: Leaving. :

Mimi’s POV:

I didn’t want to fight with her. For the many things better to do, why must I be stuck here just waiting for it to happen? I saw the look on her face, just waiting for me to make the first move: one word, one step, one slight different look on my face: all that she needed to fight back and blow me away not being able to answer. If I turn around, she’ll use that against me: “you’re too much of a coward to stay and face it”, if I stay and deal with it: well I might just as much lose. I was never good at stuff like this, everyone knew it.

So what was I doing then!? : I was jus sanding there with my gaze half lost in thoughts and the rest trying as best to keep serious and watch everyone’s feels and moves. No motion in me; I waited.

Sierra’s POV:

What the fuck is she doing!? I stared at her blankly, a little confused. Nothing! That’s what she’s doing!? It wasn’t like her to do that, she would always be the first to make a move or at least simply have an expression on her face. But no: she was as expressionless as ever though she did seem lost in thoughts.

Unexpectedly, however, after long moments, she took out her phone. We we’re all extremely confused on her behaviour. Normally, I would have done something, said something and get this over with, but what, am I supposed o do with that!? That was strange for her. I tried to find something to work at with this but nothing came to me, so I watched. We all did, trying to understand her doing in this. Then as quick as it was, she had put her phone back into her purse.

Mimi’s POV:

Well they didn’t say anything, not able to stop myself I snigger at this, the prideful smile showing a little too much to them.

That’s when it rustled up.

“Something you’d like to share sounds amusing.” Spat Sierra.

“No, nothing understandable: for a girl who can’t take sarcasm or humour during a fight.” I replied as best I could though I knew I had chosen the wrong words: I was supposed to be trying to fix this, not make it worse with clever, mocking phrases.

Her face twisted up. The others didn’t say a word, Most of them left the room, it wasn’t to them and they knew it. They knew they weren’t helping. We didn’t need spectators to an embarrassing fight. The only ones left in the room were Sierra and I, plus Nathan and Harry. It wasn’t the time to deal with Louis, Zayn and the girls. They would have known that what was going on with them was just more weight on all our shoulders and left the room with the others, putting it off for later... or for never, might as well let that one slide.

“Look, I know we we’re in a way all at fault here-” I began as wise as I could.

“All at fault!” Sierra sounded hit. “How could you say ALL of us, all this time I hid the rape from you was only to try and Help you! How dare you-”

“Whether it was to help me or not, It obviously DIDN’T! As I have showed you much harshly! Just take in the fact that hiding it from me, didn’t help even if you meant for it to!” I snapped really loudly, getting all their attention. “Just fucking accept that, because I’m not just going to stand here waiting for you to keep going on and on to justify your doings. I already understand why you hid it, but no I don’t agree with you, and I NEVER will.” I finished.