Chapter 4 : accidental moans and crazy sex.

I was so embarased after righing this chapter while Sierra was reading it. My face was red!!!!! Hope you enjoy it :s :P ahah - Mireille xx

-----------------------------------------------

TW lads POV:

Mimi escorted us to our rooms. We we’re so tired that when we saw max’s bed we just all collapsed on it. We just slept in a big pile until 7:30 pm. When we got up we found our rooms ourselves because the names where on the door. We put our stuff away and went down stair’s to find the 1D lads and the girl’s having a laugh except for Harry who look a bit upset with Sierra. Niall looked happy to see everyone together again like he wanted to get to know us better so we could get along better. He made us join them to watch a movie with them. Of course! The girls picked a love story! We sat down with them anyway. We really did need to spend quality time with them without looking bad.

Mimi’s POV:

My heart throbbed as Nath sat next to me. I mean really! It’s a love story! I was already next to Sierra and Tom sat next to Nath. It was a big couch and Me and Sierra aren’t big so we all fit. Well the guys aren’t big either but bigger than us anyway. As the movie went on it started to look more like porn than a love story! There were more sex parts than anything else! The one we were at now was really intense. The girl in it was moaning none stop and really loud! I couldn’t take it! Nathan was sitting right next to me and I was so turned on! I started to shake my legs and tap my feet to the ground as if that would help the temptation to jump on someone. Especially that male someone right next to me! He was looking at me wondering if I was ok. He touched my knee to do so but I let out and accidental moan in the pressure. DAMN IT NATH! BAD TIMING. Every one stared at me. FUCK! I acted like it came from the movie. They kept staring at me while Nath awkwardly slumped back into the couch hiding his face except his eyes with his sweater. Everyone finally shrugged it off not sure about it except for Tom who gave Nath a GOOD JOB MAN! Look at the same time as trying not to laugh at the look he had on his face and ierra who whispered to me and Nath : Jesus you two! Get a room! I smacked her arm playfully but luckily Nath didn’t hear her. He just looked gone into his mind and was just staring at me. It was making me really nervous.

Nathan’s POV:

I was so confused right now. I didn’t know if she did that over the pressure of the movie or she liked me. Well, or maybe both. I wanted her to like me but she looks like she only wants to mess around with all of us lads. I don’t want her to do that! I mean I do but only with me! I really didn’t know what I should do. I had a weird feeling inside that told me she liked me. I know I do but how do I be sure about her!? I had an idea of what I could do but I really didn’t know if it would be stupid to try.

Mimi’s POV:

The rest of the movie was just completely awkward with Nathan staring at me like that! I was glad when the movie was done! I was still turned on though. So I told the boys I was tired and ran off before they could say anything. I took a quick shower and slipped on really short PJ like shorts and a belly shirt. I stood in the hallway in shock when I got upstairs to find Nathan leaning against the wall next to my bedroom door. He was holding some sort of cloth in his hands. I slowly walked towards him not sure if I should be as he unfolded what he had in his hands. I found myself standing right in front of his I’d do you shirt. This time he was showing it to me as if he actually meant it!

- I thought you might like to have this. He said smiling at me.

I took it holding it against my chest.

- Thanks. I answered not sure what else to say yet.

He put one of his hands on my arm the other on my back as he pulled me closer and kissed/sucked my neck. He grinned at me and back walked away as I stood there still shocked.

( if you want to make this part interesting you should listing to Rihanna’s S&M.) –Mireille xxx.

Nathan’s POV:

What the heck is wrong with me! I was supposed to just hug her! BUT NO! I had to go and kiss/suck her neck! I was about to finally turn around as she put the shirt on and called me back. She made sure there were no cameras around. Na na na common she whispered/sang and backed up into her room waving her fingers at me to come over. YES! What I was waiting for. An invitation! I rushed into her room facing her as she smirked at me. I didn’t wait a second before sticking my lips to hers. I slid my hands under her shirt not ungluing my lips. I played whit her bra finally succeeding in untying it. She tugged at my shirt a few times until I loosened my grip and took my lips of her just long enough for her to pull it off.

Mimi’s POV:

He grabbed me and threw me on to my bed pulling my top and bra off in one shot. Wow he’s fast! He kissed my neck slowly going down and sucking one of my boobs. I let out a moan of pleasure. He grinned making his way farther down as he was trying to pull my shorts off. OH NO HE IS NOT GETTING IT THAT EASY! I pushed him off, jumped out of bed and leaned my back against the wall. He looked at me confused.

- You need to work to get me. I teased him. I’m not letting you get want you want that easy!

He looked at me in annoyance but I ignored it and started to quietly sing Rihanna’s S&M.

< Feels so good being bad

There's no way I'm turning back

Now the pain is my pleasure

Cause nothing could measure

Love is great, love is fine

Out the box, out of line

The affliction of the feeling

Leaves me wanting more

Cause I may be bad

But I'm perfectly good at it

Sex in the air

I don't care

I love the smell of it

Sticks and stones

May break my bones

But chains and whips

Excite me >

He watched me with amusement.

- Na na na come on! I whispered to him and hopped out of the room half naked and ran down the hall to Nath’s room. I jumped on his bed and waited.

He showed up and stared at me leaning on the door frame.

GRRR! I purred/growled at him like a cat as I turned over on to my back spreading my legs wide apart. I was completely open to him. Or so he thought. He shut the door behind him and was just about to jump on me but as he did I rolled over letting him fall on the bed. I climbed on top of him and softly, playfully nipped at his skin on his chest. He grabbed me and turned me over so he was on top. He kissed me on the lips again this time so good and long that I didn’t notice he was pulling both my shorts and underwear off. When I realized it, it was too late. I let him take his lips travel down my body and kiss right between my legs. He sucked on my… ya you know! .. and he made circles with his tongue. I was moaning without even realizing it that whole time. He smirked while he took a breath and continued what he was doing knowing I didn’t want him to stop. He grabbed my ass lifting me a little higher so he could get at me better. I was moaning louder with pleasure. When things where getting a little too intense. He stopped his lips still touching me and looked up at me with flames in his eyes. I could tell he wanted to do more but didn’t. He climbed back up the bed and whispered into my ear: < Well that was fun. We should do it again sometime. > . I was a little annoyed that he stopped but it ended up being a good thing because we could hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

- You should scurry. He said giving me a gentle push and tap on my butt.

With that I gave him a smile and ran out of the room totally naked and rushed into my room having just enough time that whoever was coming didn’t have time to see me. I was exhausted and I just grabbed the first shirt I saw witch happened to be the: I’D DO YOU shirt and I sipped it on lying down on my bed and falling asleep in seconds.