Chapter 8 : 14 plan tickets

okay soo sorry for the wait :s just my laptop broke down so i couldnt put anything up but it didint let my parner mireille to continue writing sooo we will post chap 8 till 10 :D HAHA -Sierra...xx!

hey hey .... I love this chap!! tell us what you think -Mireille xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mimi’s POV:

I woke up curled up in a ball on Nathan his arms around me. He still looked so cute especially with his face buried in my hair. I stood up as quietly as I could not to wake him up as I felt my forehead. Wow! No bump. I was happy it was gone or I would have felt embarrassed all the time. Every one would have been staring at me! I was stretching with my eyes closed when the door swung open and gave me a “heart attack” making me fall down on Nathan my elbow right in his crouch. He jump up whimpering in pain.

- OMG! I’m so sorry Nath. I apologised almost crying my self feeling so bad.

It’s ok. He said trying to hide the pain but I could see it in his face.

I climbed on top on leg on each side of him pulling him into a hug.

- I can make it feel better if you want. I whispered to him and kissing just below his ear, on his neck.

He let out a silent laugh and hugged me back.

- Your welcome to check it out anytime. He whispered back with a grin.

Good he was feeling better but that left Niall in the doorway with a choked look on his face.

- Get over it Niall. I told him with a bit of a teasing voice. Every one knows already.

-I know, I know! He said wiping the expression off his face and starting from scratch.

I won us.. He was about to say something but Zayn barged in Yelling: NIALL AND LOUIS WON US PLANE TICKETS TO INDIA! WOOOOOHHH! And he rushed off to his room. That’s probably what he was about to tell us.

- This boy is a king at eating! Jay said patting Niall’s shoulder and rushing off to his room too.

Where going to India! Tom shouted as he jumped on me and Nathan on the couch.

- ouchhhh! Nath silently cried.

I knew from that Tom probably squished him in the wrong place again. With out anyone else noticing, I put my hand right between his legs and whispered to him again. A bit teasingly this time: I guess I have a lot of work to do tonight. Bur I quickly took my hand away when Max , Louis and Siva walked in also charging into there rooms screaming something about India and Niall. Liam came in last with a bunch of garbage in his hands complaining to the lads about picking up they’re trash.

- Hey guys! I finally saluted them.

- INDIA!!!! WOOHHH!!! Was all I got back.

-Jesus calm down you guys! I tried to tell them but they weren’t listening.

I turned to Niall and grabbed him so he would stop and listen.

- What’s this about going to India? I asked him.

See we went to a casino and there was a contest to win plane tickets to India by eating the most and Then Louis won the other participant tickets by playing poker with them. He told me.

- So how many tickets did you get? I questioned him.

-Well I won 6 and Louis won the other 8. So I guess were all going! I answered all exited.

- But that makes 14 tickets and we’re only 12. So who’s coming with us.

- Well Danielle and Eleanor of course! He said rushing to his room at his turn.