Chapter 19: Waking up, knocking out!

Heyyyyy! Im sorry, ONCE AGAIN, for taking so long to get this chap donne Xd goshhh the number of times i've apologised Xd ahahah anyways Hope you like this chap! Every Vote, Fan and comment really means alot to both me and Sierra :) - Mireille xx :P

HEYYYYYY! :P okay eum like Mireille said every vote, fan and comment means the world to us, you guys are the best! and i really love this chap :) kindda shitty for Mimi but its gonna get good xD and if you get confused on my pov... with Cameron well we'll explin it in other chap... anyway hope you liike it xxxxxxxx-SierraXmwahhX

----------------

Sierra’s POV:

It’s now morning again making it 3 days we’ve been here also making 3 days since we’ve all eaten. I was sitting on Harry’s Lap as he massaged my neck. I had a terrible headache probably from the lack of food. I kept hearing a faint buzzing sound but every time I looked around me I say no annoying fly so I just kept ignoring it thinking it was all in my head.

- We’ll get out of this. Harry kissed my cheek as he gently rubbed my neck.

- I know. I lied but smiled at him all the same kissing him back on the lips.

The buzzing kept growing louder making me twitch around wondering where it was coming from making me feel crazy.

- Whoa are you okay!? Harry asked me as I covered my ears in annoyance, shaking my head.

- Hey you hear the buzzing too? Zayn asked.

I spun my head around nodding to see him in the same position as I was.

- Can’t be those 2 birds right? Jay asked.

- I quickly turned to where he was facing to see 2 faint dark objects moving quickly towards us.

- Jay those aren’t birds those are helicopter! Max bounced of his hammock and started waving around his arms like a madman to the flying object.

- Wait! What if it’s just those bad men again! Harry pointed out.

- Its worth a chance anyway… I answered not to sure of my self.

Every one but me got up in the open where the helicopters would be able to see them. They got closer and closer until we were able to make out the faces in the helicopters. They looked like agents. We waited till they landed and opened the doors to empty seats left for us.

- We’re with the NSA. One of the men told us.

I let out a scream of joy hearing this.

- How did you find us? Tom asked unbelievingly of who they we’re.

The other men hearing that question hopped out of his helicopter and walked strait to a tree and pulled a camera out from high up in its leaves. Every ones faces turned shocked.

- The whole island is wired up. Mimi, I believe her name was has allowed us to find you by slipping a screen linked with these cameras to some young boys.

- You found her!? Nath asked filling with happiness.

- Unfortunately No. She was brave in giving us clues but was still carried of to another hideout with her capturers. We still haven’t located her but I assure you we have a good number of agents on her chase.

All the signs of happiness in my brother’s eyes faded. He turned cold and just stood there.

- Nath, well find her. I tried comforting him as much as I was fighting myself not to react the same way but he just stayed cold as we all entered the helicopters and flew away.