Chapter 3: Save us 1D !!

haha i love this chap!!! it just to funny :p - Sierra xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra’s POV:

Mimi rushed into the bathroom saying she needed a shower leaving me alone with the 1D lads. I really didn’t want to be left with them right now! I sat down on the couch. Harry just stood there the whole time with milk and cereal all over him not saying a thing. When stuff finally calmed down he slowly turned to me looking me strait in the eyes.

- SIERRA! He complained. Don’t just stand there after you spilled stuff all over me! Come help me!

- OH SORRY! I apologized getting him a cloth. He wiped his shirt of and left to go wash of a bit better.

Louis and Niall where just laughing they’re heads off at us. I looked at them with a cold look and they shut up straight away. I went upstairs to change and do my hair so I could go see the concert looking good. The boys we’re already dressed and ready before they came down in the first place so they went to the kitchen to get something to eat. When I got upstairs there was Harry in his room with the door wide open while he changed his shirt. He was so well built I just couldn’t help but stand there like an idiot watching him in plain sight. I finally realised he was staring straight at me while I looked stupid with my jaw dropped open. I snapped out of it and blushed.

- Oh sorry! I apologised AGAIN!

- There’s nothing wrong with staring at a hot guy. He joked/bragged about himself. Especially if he kissed you last night.

He smiled at me putting his clean shirt on and coming out of his room. I smiled back and walked past him heading straight to my room leaving him there looking confused with me. I was too nervous around him right now to confront him.

Harry’s POV:

WHAT! Why did she just leave me hanging like that! Was last night just because of pressure! I thought she actually likes me. I glumly slipped downstairs pouting in my head. When Sierra came down I just looked away even if she looked really pretty with her funky purple really ripped pants and red strapless shirt. We just all waited for Mimi. When she finally came out of the bathroom her hair was dried and beautifully curled. She was wearing another really short and floppy dress. This time it was red and black. She had long sexy black high heel boots. ---->

- Do you always have to where stuff like that!? I complained.

- You already know I do, Harry! Stop complaining! She answered annoyed with me.

- Common let’s go! Where going to be late. Louis rushed us as if he was actually interested in watching their concert.

We got in to another limo that was waiting outside for us set by TW’s manager.

Mimi’s POV:

When we got there the lads where already on stage. They looked better probably because of their stylist but they definitely did not act like they were ok. Nathan’s singing was of key, to slow for the music and his eyes where closing. Siva was leaning on Max’s shoulder and jay kept slipping and almost falling. I don’t like saying it but they sounded like crap right now. It was Tom’s turn to sing. But Nath was singing at the same time as him not realising it. It was a good thing though because Tom forgot some of the lyrics. Luckily the fans where screaming so loud it wasn’t to noticeable. Well until they got halfway thru the song and none of them where singing Nath was mumbling something tom was sitting on the floor not sure what he was doing anymore. Jay fell on Max making both him and Siva fall over. Nath was the last one standing. More like the last one standing there like an idiot. The fans where so quiet it was unbelievable.