Chapter 11: Mimi the blonde mermaide!

Okayyyy sooo long... funny... and... long... lol sooo SUMMER !! were finishing school the 19th -_- and tthen the story is going to maybe slow down :( cuzz i might not see Mireille as much i do know during school sooo ... but were still gonna post just not as fast as we would ... sad .... and i would be fun to know what you guys want too... AS I SAID IT IS VERRY LONG !! 6PAGGES :O -Sierra x)

i loved righting this chap:) its a bit long but its funny!! Hope yall enjoy ridding it as much as i did writting it :) !! -Mireille xx

HARLOU IS DEAD !! MIWISH IS VERRY ALIVE !! not fare mine died :( it was ugly(it was a sciense project we worked on and holly mother of fiction animals !! Mireille did a holly great job!!) PROUD :D I might post a pic of Miwish :)-Sissi

okay stop blibber babbing <-- i dont know i had that in my head but OKAY !!

ON WITH THE STORY :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sierra’s POV:

We didn’t stay much at the hotel. It wasn’t really safe so we just keep going out. But there are times when we got stuck in our apartment. Like this one. The boys went out and we we’re stuck here because we didn’t go with them. But even if we did promise we’d stay out of trouble who said we where the kind to keep that sort of promise.

- This sucks! Danielle complained.

- Why can’t we go out! Mimi asked. We’re not alone if we stick together.

- Can’t we just go out but not stay in the castle? Danielle asked.

- It wouldn’t be so bad if the guys don’t find out……. Sierra agreed.

- I don’t know….. Eleanor was worried. I don’t like lying to Louis.

- Common we’re allowed to have fun too. I’m not just going to stay stuck in here because the guys aren’t around to look after us. Lets just sneak out and come back before they show up. Danielle insisted.

- Ya but we don’t know when the guys are coming back. Sierra pointed out.

- You know what! I don’t care. Eleanor finally agreed to go with us. So what if they find out. Where not prisoners! Let’s just go. She said standing up and walking out us following.

We silently walked down to the bottom floor not wanting to cause any attention towards us. We’re lucky where just on the second floor and not the last one. Who knows how many floors there are this place is huge! Faces were slowly turning to us as we tried to creep out.

- Hey I haven’t seen you girls around. Some guy was staring at us with attention.

- Maybe we have. His friend said. Aren’t they the ones always surrounded by a bunch of teen boys? Well at least they look like teens.

- What happened? The first guy continued. Lost your bodyguards? He questioned us standing up.

- I think this is a good opportunity. His friend said following the guy’s lead.

- Lets go! Danielle whispered pulling Mimi’s arm as Eleanor pulled mine and we rushed out.

- Hey wait up! Where are you going pretty girls? We heard men mocking and calling us but we hurried to get away from them.

- Geez! What’s wrong with every one here! Mimi sounded less shocked then we we’re.

I guess she had her shock the night when we first got here. Us other three on the other hand never actually got out with out the lads protecting us. I thought they we’re over reacting but they weren’t. The men in there are scary.