Chapter 13: About time we found some condoms!

okay so sorry it took so long :s but if you can see we are also writing other stories so ...

im also doing #Imagines so if you want one just say with who and how u want it to go down :)

if you dont have a wattpad account ans still want an #imagine well you can also ask me on twitter :) @sisihoranstyles i would be clade to make you one as well :)

And go check my own story :) Secretly snogging Cameron!An Allstar Weekend Fan fiction

-SierraXx

----------------> Harlou My super rat -.- now Miwish is in the warning chap :) plzz #noh8 cuz i really messed up-SierraXx but mireille on the other hand !! iyiyiyi !!! THAT'S WHAT MAKES MIWISH BEAUTIFUL ! loll

So for those who love Nath there's a really good fan fic by ReadTheWrittenWord called You're Crazy (Nathan Sykes) so if you want to check that out im sure youll love it as i do... And as for this chap I really had fun teasing Sierra while i wrote it. I just wish i was there to see her face as she acctualy read it! Anyway a pretty naughty chap so brace yourselves!! Lol- Mireille

********************************************************

Sierra’s POV:

As the lads kept on drooling I walked in followed by the girls.

- Ah Tom! A lady that looked much older than all the beautiful girls dancing here walked right past us and stopped in front of Tom.

- Heyya! Tom answered turning his head side to side trying to get a good look at the young girls.

- Where’s the girls you’ve brought me to teach? She asked a non listening Tom.

He lazily pointed in our direction and Eleanor called out: Over here! As we all waved a hand at her.

- Go enjoy the show. She said coldly to the lads pushing them out of the way to the corner wall.

I walked up to her as she told us how pretty we are loud enough for all the dancers to stop and stair at us. I felt a bit surrounded right now. Eleanor looked the same however Mimi had no emotion. Probably digging the attention as usual! And Danielle looked like she would always look when she was performing I guess this isn’t really new to her.

- Well go back to your dancing! The lady told them off. Nothing’s here!

She gestured us to come in front of her as she showed us a starting position. The lads watched us amused. We got deeper into the moves doing just fine so far wiggling our bums and boobs to the music as the lads stopped drooling over the other girls but for us instead.

- You’ve got quite the audience! The teacher told us gesturing over to the lads.

We smirked at the comment as she showed us another move. She told us to redo the choreography when she restarted the music. Danielle had it perfectly. Eleanor was having a hard time with some of the moves so she watched Danielle and copied her. I was starting to feel sick and just held my belly trying to do some of the moves anyway and Mimi totally forgot the moves and was free styling sexily to the beat. She was entertaining me quite a bit with her thrusts and spins keeping my mind off the fact that I was about to puke until she stopped cold staring at some guy hiding behind the entrance.

Mimi’s POV:

I just couldn’t look away. I knew I’ve seen his face somewhere before. I remembered the night at the party house and it came back to me. He was the magician. What is he doing here! I have this feeling I knew him more than that but I just can’t seem to place him. I wonder if he was stalking me the whole time we were here. I was starting to feel a bit worried. The teacher noticed I had stopped and asked if anything was wrong.