Chapter 28: Hating the news.

Hey i was hopping to give you all this on christmas but my lazy ass got me late X( soo sorry for the wait !AGAIN! and hope you like this chap even thought its a little short. We had to get those details in there X) So vote, fan, comment to your wish, soo yeah :) -Mireille Xx

Wow!! havnt really wrote my comment here in a while hahah!! well yeah Mireille isVERY lasy... and she blames her OCD's for it... (HAHA Me Wuvees Yahh!!....) well yeah its a small chapp HOPE to have another soon.. Mireille?? well yeah... Eumm so like OCD girl said, vote-fan-comment "to your wish"<--- WTF?? HAHAHAHHAAH okay anyways hahah I LOVE YOUSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -SierraXXXx

Chapter 28: Hating the news.

Sierra’s POV:

My jaw dropped fully open at what I was staring blankly at. My sister’s worried glances back and forth from me to the TV were pretty distracting. However what I was seeing was horrible. It disgusted me. At first I was just upset with her and the lads about everything. Of course I was mad that they were blaming me for everything! But now I was so shocked that I hated Mimi at the moment. I felt shamed and disappointed with Zayn and Louis. I was wondering what they were getting at home.

- Sierra...? Jessica interrogated after I had gazed for an eternity into the slide show of pictures that were gliding across the celebrity news.

- Are you even going to talk to her and see what went on? She continued questioning me.

- What is there to ask! We can plainly see what that was! I snapped.

She looked a little dissatisfied that I wouldn’t even try then her face light up. She took her phone and attempted to dial Mimi but I wacked it out of her hands frustrated.

- I just want to know what happened! She raised her voice, finding me unreasonable.

-Mimi fucked Zayn and Louis! Obviously that’s what happened! My mind was blowing up.

- I don’t believe it! Ok!? She argued, trying to snatch her cell back but I threw it on the farthest couch before storming off, leaving her annoyed with me as she fetched her phone again.

Harry’s POV:

Here we were, all standing/sitting, in front of a totally smashed, on the floor, flat screen television that Mimi had wacked off the shelf after haven seen the pictures that were viral.

- Anger management! I accused her, trying to keep my own cool at the same time, still finding my phrase quite humorous for her actions’.

Her head just snapped in my direction with a “Not the moment, Harry!” look on her anxious, panicky yet angry face.

Louis and Zayn just looked totally devastated, head in their hands, sitting on the couch depressed. They were probably just waiting for expected phone calls from Eleanor and Perrie.

- How the fuck did they get those pictures! Mimi screamed, still in state of shock.

- Mimi... Nath began, giving her an obvious look. We were in a bar’s public bathroom with the door wide open! Quite easy for anyone to get pics with a phone! He continued a little edgy.

She just grunted him off, her phone ringing at this same moment. She picked it up quite sluggishly, answering: “Hey Jessica, I’m guessing Sierra doesn’t want to speak to me ever again so you called. Am I right?”

Mimi’s POV:

- You’re right. Jessica Acknowledged me.

- thought so. It’s nice you still do. I replied, a tear single escaping one eye yet I could still smile for this.

- You got to tell me what happened! She begged. I don’t understand!

- We were drunk, fighting and made a mistake. I shouldn’t have done it. I’m sorry, it is true and it did happen. I told her, ashamed of myself.

- Oh god, Mimi. You’re in shit... You know that right? She had no clue what else to say.

- Heck ya, course I know!

I was about to continue talking but I was disrupted by a door banging open and two angry girls barging in.

- Forget the phone calls then. Harry slightly muttered to their boyfriends as they both looked up, panic in their eyes.

Sierra’s POV:

First she gets rapped and lies about it! Then she goes and screws around with Colton! Then she actually fucks two lads who have girlfriends who are going to hate them now! I can’t believe her!

My head was ragging with everything. I just wanted to smash things! But you know the difference between me and Mimi?! I can behave and control myself! I won’t destroy anything present in the moment of distress! I won’t go and make a mistake as bad as what I just discovered! I don’t even know how we became best friends! We’re totally different, how did we even get along!

I just wish we weren’t in this mess! Yeah sure!, great stories for the press. I can just imagine a magazine title: “Reality show star, Mimi, get’s rapped, fucks Zayn and Louis from One Direction and now her and her co-star, Sierra, also her best friend, Are in a huge fight! Stay in touch to get the details!”. It sickens me!

I didn’t know what to do anymore! We we’re losing money just from haven stopped the show! Now there are two sides to this! We could get more attention from this and it could just be what we needed OR we will get attention that’s for sure but the exact wrong kind and every one will hate us, find us horrible and will stop watching when we get the show back on! If we even get the show back on! Who knows if I’ll even be able to keep a friendship with Mimi... everything is a disaster!

I couldn’t help myself from letting tears fall. This was horrible. I felt alone with just my family while all the lads were over in the middle of the mess probably working their heads off just to comfort Mimi! I felt like no matter what, they still have her side! It’s so unfair.

I felt sudden warmth come sit next to me. In a matter of seconds I was crashed onto my sisters shoulders, pouring my heart out. It made me feel a little better but I knew the situation wasn’t.