They're here - Chapter 30

Friday after school

I raced home and started to get ready to greet them at the airport. Bernie was dropping me there because he had to leave as well; he was going to play an away game in Adelaide so he’ll be able to see everyone from home again like Kurt and Jared. It was going to be good for him.

I started getting changed and I knew I had to look good for him, I needed to impress him. I decided to do something I have always wanted to do and I had just enough time. I decided to dye my hair a dark chocolate brown. It was good because my eye brows were already darker so I was ready to do it. I got the packet out and did it all really quickly. I washed out the dye and I was left with my now dark wet hair. I dried it and straightened it and it looked amazing. Harry was right I do look pretty good dark, it did make my eyes pop.

Harry’s P.O.V

I sat on the plane and it was as boring as bat shit, I was excited to see Tash and all but it was taking forever. We were flying to Melbourne from Adelaide and I had just met Tash’s Mum and sisters. Rosie was as sweet as a button and she was quite keen on Niall which was funny and Isabelle was just being a huge flirt to everyone so Tash was a little right on that note, her Mum, Lauren, was great! Tash was exactly like her mother they looked the same and talked the same too and they even dressed pretty similar to each other as well, the only difference was their hair colour and her eye colour Lauren had green eyes and strawberry blonde hair and Tash was blond and blue eyed. Another good thing was that Lauren looks very young for her age. My Dad always told me if you want a girl that ages well, look at her mother because she’ll follow in her tracks and in that case for Tash she was pretty lucky.

“We’re landing man.” Zayn smiled. We were all a bit excited to see Tash again; she’s fun to have around.

Tash’s P.O.V

I put slipped on my cropped dark blue t-shirt with my high waisted shorts and it looked pretty cute. Bernie and I went and got into the car and drove to the airport. I was so excited to see Harry and I hope he felt the same way. But I knew it wasn’t just me who was excited, Bernie was actually chosen to play a game this week so this was his first proper game. The whole car ride we had the radio up full blast and we sang along to the songs, it was a lot of fun. We arrived at the airport and I helped Bernie get his bags out and we walked into the airport.

There were paps everywhere but luckily they were for Bernie, not me. I hope they didn’t recognise me with my new hair. I kept my head held down and walked in like anyone else would. Bernie put his bag onto the thing where it puts it on the plane and we walked through the metal detectors and through to his gate.

“Good luck Bernard! Have a safe trip and I will watch you and be cheering you on all the way!” I said as I squeezed him as tight as I could.

“Thanks Tashy, have a good time with the boys, call me when you need me.” Bernie said pulling away from the hug. He quickly kissed me on the cheek and I walked to the gate where the boys were meant to be coming out. It was a VIP section. I walked up to the security guard and showed him my VIP card.

“Sir, I am here for One Direction.” I said showing the man the card.

“The card is valid, what’s your name?” The security guard asked.

“Natasha Smith.” I smiled.

“How are you in any relation to the band?” He asked.

“Um, I am Harry’s girlfriend.” I answered.

“Okay that’s good, I was making sure you weren’t a fan, one snuck in the other week when P!nk was here.” He said as he let me through.

I sat on one of the seats provided and got out my phone. I had a few texts from Mum and Dad asking if I was okay and stuff but I just texted back how I was fine. They have been doing this every day and it was getting really annoying. I knew what I had been through and I now know how to avoid it so I thought they would’ve stopped by now, I know they are concerned but I would be the one texting them if I wasn’t okay.