Goodbye and Hello - Chapter 12

“Fitzy!” I screamed as I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

“Tashy! How are you!” Fitzy said picking me up off the ground and spinning me around.

“I am fantastic now you’re here!” I laughed.

“I need a favor!” He said putting me on the ground.

“Yeah what is it?” I asked.

“Well I need you to babysit Huey when we are in Adelaide again in 4 weeks. I need to pick someone up from the airport and BJ is going out and you are the only person I knew could trust to babysit my little man!” He pleaded.

“Yeah course mate! I miss Huey so much!” I said smiling. Huey is Rory’s best friend and he is the cutest little boy! We got on really well and he was so easy to look after.

“Thanks Tashy I knew I could count on you! How about I take you away from these boys and I can look after you for the day!” Fitzy said letting Lorenzo and Mikael go.

“Sounds good!” I said as we walked out of the school. We went out for a coffee in Glenelg and we got on the subject of school. Just the last thing I wanted to talk about.

“So how is everyone treating you at school?” Fitzy asked.

“Well alright, the staring has finally stopped and everything has gone back to normal, I just get in trouble a bit more now, apparently I talk too much and I fight too much with the other students.” I replied as we both laughed.

“Oh my goodness Tash! How do your poor parents put up with you?” He asked sarcastically.

“To be honest I have no idea!” I answered laughing a little more. We hung out few more hours in the coffee shop just talking and laughing. He was a great guy to hang out with even though he was my Dad’s age he was still good to talk to.

Harry’s P.O.V

We had a great night tonight! It was our last concert in America and it was by far our best! The fans were really great tonight and we had a lot of fun! After the concert we all went out to dinner and met up with Riley. She is a very nice girl and Niall is a huge flirt around her. I wonder if they have kissed yet. I don’t know but they were too cute. It made me think of Tash. Only 4 more weeks Harry, just 4 more weeks.

4 Weeks later

Tash’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning with a huge head ache. I had a little bit too much to drink last night. I went to a party and I just got a little out of control. My phone started to buzz. It was a reminder.

Be at Fitzy’s house in 30 minutes to babysit Huey.

Fuck. I got out of bed and grabbed my light blue denim shorts and slipped them on and I put on my pink knitted jumper. I slipped on my white vans and went into the bathroom. I straightened my hair and applied my make up as quickly as I could. I dragged Dad out of bed and grabbed his arm and dragged me into the car to drive me to Fitzy’s house. When I got there Dad and I got out of the car I walked to the front door but Dad got a suit case out of the boot.

“What do you need that for Dad?” I asked.

“Just wait and see Tash!” Dad replied with a cheeky smirk. What the hell was happening? Was I going to Sydney with Fitzy or to Melbourne for the Grand Final? It must be a prank. Fitzy opened the door.

“Hey Tash! Hey Matt! Just put the suitcase in the car!” Fitzy said to Dad pointing at his big Range Rover.

“What’s happening?” I asked again looking completely confused.