It's a good thing, right? - Chapter 4

Tash seemed a bit upset when the boys and I told her that her parents called. I guess reminding her wasn’t a good idea. I hated seeing her upset.

We went back to our room we took our showers and started to get dressed. I was wearing black trousers, a navy blue button up shirt with a bow tie. I hoped I looked nice.

Tash’s P.O.V

I had just had my shower, straightened my hair and done my makeup. My mum use to be a makeup artist so I knew all the tricks, she now works in a clothing store and that’s pretty good because I just use all her clothes, it was just easier. I heard a knock on the door.

“Hey babe, could you open the door slightly? Just need to give you your outfit!” Zayn yelled.

“Yup!” I said opening the door.

“Here you go, I hope you like it, when I saw it, I had to get the dress for you!” He said excitedly.

“Thanks Zayn, what would I do without you!” I said taking the 2 box and closing the door.

I opened the smaller box first which I knew contained the shoes. Wow. 6 inch, tan high heels. They were so nice, luckily I knew how to walk in high heels or else I would fall flat on my face. They were so high! Then I took the lid off of the second box. I took off the sheet of thin paper and lifted the dress up. I think I nearly started crying. I didn’t like wearing dresses but this one was fucking gorgeous! It was a light turquoise colour and it had little cut out patterns around the boobs and then from the waist down it was a to-to material which went half way down my thigh.

I walked out of the bathroom.

Harry’s P.O.V

I was sitting with the other boys on the couch waiting for Tash. She was taking forever; any longer we would be late. Then she walks out of the bathroom. She looked amazing, to be honest, like a model but better. Jeez Zayn was good with fashion. I looked over at the other boys. Eyes glued on her with droped jaws.

"Tash, I'm speechless." Liam said slurring on each word.

"You look hot!" Louis yelled as he nodded his head up and down like a complete loser.

"Yes, I know I did amazingly!" Zayn said feeling very proud of himself.

Niall just sat there like a stunned mullet. I think he was drooling as well. 

"Thanks boys that really means a lot! May I say the same to you! You are all looking very nice as usual!" She said with a giant grin on her face. I got up off the couch and walked over to her. I hope this is a good idea!

"May I say you look very beautiful tonight, would you care to be my date?" I asked putting out my hand, hoping she would take it and accept. She came close and whispered in my ear.

"Not in front of Niall, say as friends and I will take your hand, we will talk tonight."

I stepped away. Why not in front of Niall? I hope I will find out tonight. 

"When I say date I mean escort, which is just friends thing." I said looking at her with a ver confused look. She just nodded and I took her hand and walked her out the room, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis followed. 

"Maybe we should take the stairs, don't want to be late for dinner as well!" Liam said laughing.

"Good idea, we will have a nice workout before dinner!" Louis said as he jogged on the spot.

"I hardly call this a workout! This is just an everyday thing for me!" Niall said obviously trying to impress everyone.

"You're a funny one Niall, that was so funny I nearly wet myself!" I said teasing him. He just gave me the dirtiest look. What the fuck did I do wrong? Tash was very silent tonight. As we walked out the back exit to get into the car she didn't say a word. I wonder what was wrong? First Niall and now Tash! What was I doing wrong tonight!