Decisions, Decisions - Chapter 2

Tash’s P.O.V

I woke up and I look up at the clock 8:30am! Fuck Tash get up! I am not an early morning person but I am in someone else’s hotel room I needed to get up and help out! I put some sweat pants and a jumper on and I walked out into the main area; none of the boys were there. Where were they? I walked over to the couch where a note was sitting. I picked up the note and started reading it.

Hey Tash!

We didn’t want to wake you; you look adorable when you sleep! We are just at an interview for Nova! We will be back at 9:00am!

Love Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis and Zayn xxx

Niall’s P.O.V

During the interview I couldn’t really focus the questions weren’t really on my mind, it was kind of Tash that was on my mind. I think I kind of like her and I am thinking of asking her out but even though I like her I am still worried about her, maybe asking her out might take her mind off of things. I got my head back into the interview and continued.

After the interview we went back to the hotel to find Tash dancing around the room. When she realized people were watching her Tash stopped and looked at us as her face turned a light shade of pink.

“Nice performance!” I laughed as I went over and hugged her, she laughed as she hugged me.

Harry looked at me with a straight face and I smirked at him. What was his problem? He was acting stranger around Tash than I was which wasn’t Harry’s style around girls.

“Why don’t we sit down and try to get to know Tash a bit better since we have the rest of the week with her.” Harry said.

“Well there isn’t really much to tell.” Tash sighed. “My name is Tash Smith, I have 2 brothers and two sisters, my parents divorced when I was 7. Um, my Dad used to be a footy player now he’s a coach so I enjoy footy a lot. I like clothes I guess, dressing up is fun. I don’t have a lot of friends but all my friends are all guys, I guess they’re easier to get along with. I am pretty out-going I guess, I like trying new things, people also tell me that I am an adrenalin junkie I like roller coasters and motorbikes and stuff and I love music and yeah that’s about it really there isn’t much to me.”

“You’re so relaxed.” Zayn said.

“You defiantly seem like the type of chic we would hang around, no doubts about that.” Louis smiled.

“Thanks that means heaps guys, seriously.”  Tash smirked.

“I think Paul will approve.” I smiled “He’s coming in a few minutes.”

“Hey guys.” Paul said as he walked through the door. Tash stood up straight away and smiled sweetly.

“Hello, My name is Tash, how are you?”

“Good thanks I’m Paul, I’m the boy’s body guard, I have heard so much about you.”

“All good I hope.” Tash said as she looked like she was stressing out.

“Well it was. Now boy’s just a reminder there is a concert tomorrow night so a long sleep tonight will be needed.” Paul explained. “We have a spare ticket if you want to tag along.”

“I would love to come it sounds like fun.”

“Well that’s good.”

We had a long conversation about the plans over the next few days and what would be in store and it was good.

Tash’s P.O.V

After hours of talking it started getting late and we needed to get some sleep. I said goodnight to each of the boys and went to sleep.