Resolutions - Chapter 23

Harry’s P.O.V

I wanted to treat her. We didn’t have much time to spend together at all. It was today and tomorrow and then she was leaving. I don’t want Tash to leave but her parents said she had to come home. I decided to take her to my little apartment in London where it would just be me and her for the entire night. We didn’t even have to do anything if she didn’t want to, we could just sit there and talk, laugh about all the great times together. I wanted this to be special. I wanted to treat her.

As we both walked into the beautiful apartment early in the afternoon we were welcomed with a basket of chocolate sitting on my kitchen bench. Tash being Tash, she ran over and pulled the little note off the top and started to read it.

“Happy New Year Harry and Tash! Love Paul!” Tash smiled as she read the note “What a lad!”

“Yeah he is!” I replied looking at the huge chocolate basket.

“So what are we planning for tonight?” Tash asked.

“Whatever you want to do is what we are doing.” I smiled.

“Well I was wondering if we could go ice skating like really late tonight?” Tash said.

“Well that sounds like a great idea I’ll book us in.” I replied. I texted the ice rink and they replied immediately saying everything was planned and ready. I guess that was the perks of being in One Direction, no one ever refuses us and they always accept our requests.

“So what do you want to do for now?” Tash asked.

“Want to make hot chocolates and just chill?” I asked.

“Sounds like fun.”

I walked into the kitchen and got the saucepan and a bowl out of the cupboard. I put some water in the saucepan and put it on the stove and waited for the water to boil. Tash walked over with a block of the dark chocolate and a block of the milk chocolate. She placed them both on the bench. I snaked my arm around her waist.

“Which one would you like Haz?” Tash asked.

“I’m thinking dark chocolate.” I smiled and placed kisses along her neck. Just in a nice sweet way.

“Do you want me to make it?”

“Sweetie go sit down and relax, put a movie on, eat some chocolate and I will bring them down to you.” I reassured her.

“Fine don’t take too long.” Tash giggled.

Tash’s P.O.V

I walked out of giant kitchen and into the next room. The living room was amazing, a small white couch covered in red and white pillows with a few other pillows with designs on them, it also had a soft grey blanket hanging off the arm of the couch. Different coloured photo frames were scattered across the white shelf above the couch, there were also a few books on it too. On the floor there was a nice white rug with a circle glass coffee table resting on top of it. The wall was painted a nice light brown, latte, and the room was perfect size.

I walked over the TV and turned it on. Something about soccer as per usual. I looked through the box full of DVDs. I looked through all different movies until I found one of my all-time favourites. Life of Brian. I got the DVD out of the case and put it into the DVD player. I sat back down on the couch and started to eat some chocolate. Harry walked into the living room.

“Here you go Tashy.” Harry smiled handing over my hot chocolate.

“Thanks Babe.”

“Anytime Kitten.” He replied.