Starting to feel like home - Chapter 38

2 weeks later

At school they had a new policy where kids had to eat the school food and it was literally full of junk food even though they said it was really healthy. I walked up to the lady at the tuck shop and she gave me the tray of food which was a burger and sweet potato fries and milk. I grabbed the tray and sat down with Josh and the other boys, I still didn’t know the name of any of those other boys which was a little weird but I didn’t really care, like I always used to say to Josh, I am not here to make friends.

I finished most of my meal and then and couldn’t eat anymore, I couldn’t eat the burger it was too much and I only got through half of the potato fries and like 2 sips of the milk.

“I can’t eat any more, it’s too much.” I sighed pushing the tray away from me.

“Come on you ate nothing.” Josh said pushing the tray towards me.

“Shut up, I’m not eating anymore I’ll vomit.”

“Come on Baby.”

“Oh shut up.”

I stormed off into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I had put on weight it was obvious, it was from all this new food. I didn’t want Harry to come and see me when I looked like this so I went into one of the cubicles and did what I usually did when I had eaten too much. Vomit.

I walked out of the cubical to find a bunch of girls looking at me like I was a piece of dirt on their shoes.

“You think that will make you pretty?”

“Because you would need to do a lot more than that.”

The girls said judging me from head to toe.

“Fuck off alright, I don’t need your shit today.”

“How about no, vomit girl.”

“What is your problem?!” I said pushing the head girl into the wall.

“You are slut!” She said pushing me back. “Breaking up with your boyfriend just to be the most popular girl in the school, are you really that shallow?”

“He broke up with me alright, long distance isn’t our thing.” I yelled pushing her further back, “And anyway its none of your fucking business.”

“Well soon Josh will know about your little vomit thing and he won’t want you after that.”

“You know what I don’t care if someone doesn’t like me because of my choices, fuck them! I really don’t give a flying fuck if you tell him, I don’t care if you tell the whole school, just leave me the fuck alone to make my own decisions.”

“Well vomiting won’t make you any prettier will it girls?” The main chic said as she laughed along with her little gang of sluts.

“Don’t worry it wouldn’t make you any prettier either.”

I could hear her squeal in horror, I just laughed. I went back to my locker, got a mint out and put it in my mouth. I closed my locker and Josh was standing there like every other time.

“You really need to stop doing that it scares me every time.” I laughed.

“I’m sorry for before.”

“I know you are, don’t worry I was being a bit of a stubborn bitch anyways so I guess we’re even.”

“No I was being pushy.”

“And I was being an absolute dick head it’s okay, don’t worry about it.”

“Alright then.” Josh said giving me a hug.