Fairness - Chapter 33

Tash’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning to find myself half lying on Harry with my left leg entwined with his right. I placed little kisses on his chest and I looked up at his eyes which slowly fluttered open.

“Good morning Beautiful.” Harry said in his sexy morning voice.

“Morning Haz, ready for the flight?” I asked.

“Oh yeah we’re leaving today aren’t we?”

“Yeah and we need to pack!” I reminded him. As soon as I said that he sat up and got out of bed. I just sat myself up in bed and watched him pack everything up. He is a very neat and tidy boy and let’s just say I am the complete opposite.

He finished packing and got out his outfit for the day. He pulled out his tightest dark blue skinny jeans with a light blue t shirt. So simple but so hot.

“Pick an outfit out for me.” I smiled.

He picked up a black muscle top with ‘The Beatles’ written on it with my white denim shorts. I knew he liked the Beatles top; he bought it for me because he knew I liked the Beatles and it was something we had in common.

Harry’s P.O.V

While I finished packing the room I just took sneaky little peaks at Tash as she got changed. She was maintaining her weight which was good, I didn’t want her losing any more or she defiantly would be way too skinny.

As Tash finished getting changed I passed her, her little toiletries bag.

“Don’t forget to take your pills.” I smiled.

“I won’t!” Tash replied.

“Feeling a bit better than yesterday?”

“Yeah the cramps have nearly gone there is just a small pain at the bottom of my tummy now.”

“That’s good.” I added, she just smiled and got the pills out and took them.

We walked into the common room where we were just waiting on Louis to finish packing. He ran out with his bags and we all went to the VIP parking lot where Paul was waiting for us.

I looked over at Niall who had a lot more colour in him than he did yesterday and he said he was feeling a lot better too but he just had to watch what he ate. We piled our bags into the big red van and drove off.

We sat in the van and just sung along to the radio which was nice, it didn’t take long though to get to the airport but as usual we had to the back way as there were too many fans and it was way too dangerous for them. I know it’s dangerous for them but if they were there waiting for ages inside that airport to be honest they wouldn’t care at all, they would’ve seen us and everything would be fine maybe just a broken leg or a fainter or something. If I was there I wouldn’t care if I got hurt to meet them so why not. We got out the van and a man got all our bags and we only had our carryon bags for the plane. We boarded the plane and took our seats.

“Bye, bye Melbourne.” Tash sighed as she took my hand and Niall’s hand. (He is sitting on the other side of her while the other boys were across for us.)

Tash’s P.O.V

This was quite awkward to be honest. I was holding Harry’s hand but Niall’s too. Harry didn’t know that Niall STILL liked me but Niall still continued to show affection towards me even though Harry was sitting right next to me! To be completely honest I don’t know how to act at this moment but I am just thanking God this flight will be over in 2 hours. And the even worse thing is I hate planes and my tummy was hurting a bit more again……… how the can this day get any better……… FUCK.