Chemistry - Chapter 19

Tash’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning with just me in the bed. I was all alone and I couldn’t hear anything so I figured none of the boys were home. I looked next to me to find a note.

Hey Sweetie,

Niall, Zayn, Louis, Liam and I are going to the hospital to visit some fans. We thought you could do with some sleep so instead of taking you with us we decided to let Josh look after you! By the way he is our drummer, he’s heard a lot about you! See you soon beautiful!

Love Harry xx

Um Harry, I defiantly know who Josh Devine is. Me and my friend Lilly, when we used to fangirl over One Direction we used to fangirl over Josh, just as much as the other boys. I didn’t want to change into anything nice, I just wanted to get into something comfortable so I put on my grey long sleeve top and a pair of Harry’s sweat pants. I hope he doesn’t mind! I walked out into the main room to find Josh sitting on the couch texting.

“Morning.” I said to Josh. He turned around and looked at me.

“Good morning Lovey I’m Josh!” He replied.

“I’m Tash.” I yawned. Josh got up off of the couch and walked over to me and gave me an unexpected hug.

“I have heard a lot about you, Harry literally cannot stop talking about you and sometimes neither can the other boys!” Josh added.

“Really? What do they say?” I questioned.

 “Promise not to tell?” He asked. I nodded. “When Harry isn’t around they all start talking about how fit you are and how nice your tits are! Now I can see why!”

“You’re funny!” I laughed.

“I know!” He replied. “I am going to make you some breakfast! My treat!”

“Alright but it better be healthy!” I answered. I sat on the small kitchen bench as he cooked.

Liam’s P.O.V

We arrived at the hospital passing all the paparazzi as per usual. We made our way up to the children’s ward. We visited all young girls and boys and sang to them and played with them. They were all so cute but I felt so sorry for all of them knowing that all of them may not make it. We were ready to leave when I looked across the room to see a teenage girl sitting in her hospital bed. She was in a small private room but I am sure she wouldn’t mind.

“Boys I’ll be out soon.” I said.

“Alright don’t be too long!” Harry replied. I walked over to the little room. I knocked on the door and she signalled for me to come in.

“Hello I’m Liam thought I might come in and visit!” I said walking through the door.

“Liam I know who you are I am a huge fan but I told the nurses to not let you boys in, I am not too satisfied with myself at the moment.” The girl replied.

“Why is that you are a very pretty girl!” I added. She took off her beanie to reveal her bald head. “You look even prettier without it.”

“I’m Kate.”

She was cute. And she was very pretty I wasn’t going to lie. She has beautiful eyes. They were blue with hints of green; I had never seen anything like it. Even though she had lost her hair she still had her eyebrows and her eyelashes. She was very pretty.

“No you’re beautiful!” I smiled. She laughed. We cracked a few jokes and she was very kind. “You don’t sound very Swedish! Where are you from?” I asked.